Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$3M? Good luck.... lol

Comment

Fight Will do very well in Brooklyn I am sure

This is the problem Roc Nation will have unfortunately, other promoters will NOT allow them to make money off their fighters and I don't blame them. Smart Chess Move By Oscar!
      Last edited by sicko; 09-04-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Lol at $3m for an undercard quality fight
        To be fair, Oscar said he's going to try instead of the obvious answer, no fucking way is that possible.

I don't think it's 3M though... because that leaves no room for an undercard.

Also, date wise... I think the 15th is the only date... and I think they'd have to compete with a UFC PPV... Velasquez vs Werndum....don't know if that's big, but sold out in 8 hours

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post

Hilarious... I bet Showtime will bite too because evidently their wallets are infinite. Too bad Quillin's reputation took a nasty hit and nobody will probably tune into this because he showed such insane cowardice today.

Guess the only way to save face is funnel all the money to him and sacrifice everything else.
          You are wrong, they will tune in just to see him lose, bad press is sometime better than good press, see fraud...

Comment

we need to boycott this fight! please everyone don't watch anymore quillin fights. lets pretend he retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              we need to boycott this fight! please everyone don't watch anymore quillin fights. lets pretend he retired.
              Remember when we boycott the salka fight?

Comment

can't believe quillin retired like that. i guess it was for the best anyways since his heart wasn't really in boxing anymore.

best of luck to him and whatever career he pursues next.

Comment

Why drop the title for an interim unless he wants GGG after...
                  Stupid move from Quillin/Haymon. Maybe he will pick up IBF? Some weird **** goes on in boxing lmao

Comment

There was no reason this fight couldn't have happened after fighting Korobov. Unless of course Quillin was afraid of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      Why drop the title for an interim unless he wants GGG after...
                      Stupid move from Quillin/Haymon. Maybe he will pick up IBF? Some weird **** goes on in boxing lmao
                      Time and time again it's been proven that he doesn't... so I highly doubt it

Comment

Working...
                      X