Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shantel Jackson Sues Floyd Mayweather: FULL Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Legal Lady Gloria Allred is on The Fraudsters A$$.... OUCH!!!
    Last edited by jbpanama; 09-05-2014, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      May Jr is PIG ****
      Just FRAUD Doing His Thing...

Wonder Why He Beat The Lady Up???

Comment

• The moment I saw this woman I knew this was going to happen eventually. We all knew deep down inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
          CAn people just sue without reprecussion if it's deemed the claims are unfounded?
          What's Happening is Palamony....California Style!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Guess career isnt going as good as planned.
            Yep and of course now she needs a way to support her lifestyle. I cannot believe some people are actually believing this crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              TWENTY PAGES of you fools arguing about Floyds gold-digging ex-hoe .....

and here you are being part of it but pretentiously thinking you're above the fray by posting an internet meme.

you must feel so badass huh?

Comment

• He needs Pacquaio to give him the fight or he will end his days in poverty,this the same old story! This guy is garbage and has garbage persons around him,nobody really respect or love him watching his ex-best friend or women. I really believe he isn't able to create a durable relationship with no one with his huge ego and small heart. HE DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THE RISK OF LOSE WITH MANNY AND HE IS LOSING FRIENDS,WOMEN,FANS,MONEY AND CREDIBILITY.,GOOD MOVE JUNIOR GOOD MOVE AH AH AH AH! NO GUTS NO GLORY!

Comment

• Shantel: Floyd hit me

Mayweather's lawyer: Take this check

Shantel: Floyd never hit me

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    File a lawsuit a year later. She was too afraid AT THAT TIME TO TELL ANYONE. Get real, **** like this happens. Could be one of your own family member and you never know cuz shell be too afraid to talk. Dont be naive.
                    Brave enough to kill her own unborn kids but too afraid to tell anyone that she was maltreated? You are pathetic! To me, she deserves much worse, even death!

Comment

• Originally posted by shadow-boxer View Post
                      Brave enough to kill her own unborn kids but too afraid to tell anyone that she was maltreated? You are pathetic! To me, she deserves much worse, even death!
                      Wtf. I'm no feminist but this is pretty sick. You think she should die? Really? The only reason you would have heard about the abortion is because floyd threw a hissy fit when she left him and posted a claim about abortion on social media.

Let's also use your logic: floyd was brave enough to hit a woman with his bare hands but too afraid to let maidana use commission approved gloves? You are pathetic! To me, he deserves much worse, even loaded wraps being used against him!

Comment

Working...
                      X