Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Pacquaio's superstar status transfer to Algeri if he defeats pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You dont go from espn to manny pac in 8 months. This ned flanders wanna be will get destroyed

Comment

NOT AT ALL! Boxing don't work like that, it takes YEARS to become a Draw in Boxing not just one Fight

It would be and stepping stone for him on his way to becoming a Draw if Possible. A WIN over Pacquiao gets him an even bigger Payday his next fight but I don't think it makes him a instead "SUPERSTAR" and a "DRAW"

Comment

No, cause if Chris did win, bradley is just gonna beat him up in the next fight setting up PAC brad 3

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
          no, Algeri doesnt have the style or personality to be the next super star.

I also dont see him building a great resume against good prime fighters either.
          You crazy. Algieri beats Manny Pacquiao and he is mainstream sensation on every talk show in USA. Has too much of a unique look and attitude. He will be a superstar if he wins

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            HAHAHA - you're creaming over Algieri and I'm the one that should seek help??? Good one.
            Please stop with this disgusting, vile and immature talk. You have a sick and perverse mind.

Comment

If Chris beats him like Manny beat Oscar i'd say yes...hell any fighter that beat Manny or Floyd in the way Manny beat Oscar would be an over night sensation.

Comment

reported to see if the mods can determine who's alt this is

Comment

His career will definitely reach new heights but nowhere near the level of Pac or Floyd. I wouldn't even compare it to Pac/Oscar cause Pac already made a name for himself in the lower divisions before he even fought Oscar.
                  Last edited by IR0NFIST; 09-05-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

No. If Chris was a ATG in the making then yes. I don't see anything special in him... boxing wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Project View Post
                      No. If Chris was a ATG in the making then yes. I don't see anything special in him... boxing wise.
                      Nothing special, if you go off the eye test in his fight with Taylor you would call him a master boxer, giving angles, side stepping, lateral movement, speed, stamina, counters etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X