Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: After This Fight, I Want Danny Garcia Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: After This Fight, I Want Danny Garcia Next!

The Saturday night at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Argentinian puncher Lucas Matthysse (35-3, 33 KOs) will square off with Mexico’s undefeated Roberto “Massa” Ortiz (31-0-1, 24 KOs) in a twelve round bout for Ortiz’s WBC silver super lightweight title. The fight will be the co-featured attraction of a Showtime televised tripleheader.

Mattysse returned earlier this year, winning a very tough fight with John Molina. It was the first return for Matthysse since losing a twelve round decision to Danny Garcia last September. Matthysse went down twice against Molina, before scoring three knockdowns of his own for a TKO in the eleventh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Scared? Did Matthysse forget he got whooped by Garcia?

Comment

Danny will ruin Lucas if they fight a second time.

Comment

Danny has bigger plans than beating a guy he already beat. If they fight again, good if they don't, fine. No one really cares what Matthysse wants or thinks he's entitled to.

Comment

Am one of those who think if they fight again, Matthyse whoops Danny. But Danny doesn't have to take the fight, he already beat Matthyse. He's earned to right to move on to bigger and better things.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Danny has bigger plans than beating a guy he already beat. If they fight again, good if they don't, fine. No one really cares what Matthysse wants or thinks he's entitled to.
            They're better off letting Lucas ktfo Peterson again, but for the belt this time.

Comment

I don't think Danny is giving anyone rematches. Hope pacman gets him later though

Comment

Lucas needs to be humble whenever the topic Is about Danny Garcia.

Comment

Style make fights and Garcia was putting something on Matthyese in the later rounds (closed eye or not). He was bigger and stronger A fighter like Danny isn't elite win it comes to skill but when you back him into a corner he won't go down without a fight and Matthyese always brings pressure so I'd expect the same results due to styles and size....

Comment

Garcia isn't thinking about Lucas and rightfully so. Lucas will need to do a little more than beat Ortiz before he gets a rematch against a guy who may be on track to face Mayweather or Pacquiao next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X