Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bernard Hopkins intimidated? (Kovalev faceoff)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernarp hopkins is a real G hate em or love em gotta admit that. I always liked em aint no bitch in hopkins and that 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      How many other posts from 2-3 years back do you have bookmarked just in case someone disagrees with you in a completely different thread at any point in the future?
      ^lol. . These guys who are only here to support one fighter, or rather, one 'type' of fighter seem to go to great lengths. I'm sure you've disagreed with these guys and noticed they NEVER quit until they have the last word. I've put a personal 3 reply limit on myself because I can't keep bickering with these freaks all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Naw, you missed what I was saying. He thought he was embarrassing you when he actually looked the fool himself digging up ancient posts and trying to mock people over a prediction. I'm the first person to say, "I was wrong" when I predict incorrectly and I don't think there's any shame in it. It's just a game.
        Nah I got it

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          Bernarp hopkins is a real G hate em or love em gotta admit that. I always liked em aint no bitch in hopkins and that 100%.
          -
          Indeed. I'm not a fan of what his style turned into in the latter years but the man has brass balls. I guess spending your amateur years training in prison will do that to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by stilltharow View Post
            Hopkins will school him the same way he did Kelly Palvik! there is a reason why he took the fight!!!!

i dont understand why people get all hyped up over a stare down!!! it doesnt mean anything once they get into the ring!!! i think hopkins has been around way too long to being get intimidated pre-fight!!!

this guy posting must be new to boxing
            No wonder he's a fl0mo.

Comment

^lol. . These guys who are only here to support one fighter, or rather, one 'type' of fighter seem to go to great lengths. I'm sure you've disagreed with these guys and noticed they NEVER quit until they have the last word. I've put a personal 3 reply limit on myself because I can't keep bickering with these freaks all day.
              Na, you just get owned.

Our own discussion went like:

"GGGs opponents definitely worse than Wards"

to

"I think they are on par" (after I explained who Paul Smith is)

to

"Na, I'm not gonna vote in that poll he just put up cos it's embarrassing."

Comment

Naw, you missed what I was saying. He thought he was embarrassing you when he actually looked the fool himself digging up ancient posts and trying to mock people over a prediction. I'm the first person to say, "I was wrong" when I predict incorrectly and I don't think there's any shame in it. It's just a game.
                Well someone posting that some fighter is robotic and will lose without even knowing the fighter is not very smart. That is not a prediction. I can say I think someone will win or lose, but to say that the reason why I think that is that the fighter is limited and I havent even watched him shows bias. Racial bias probably. He must be a fl0mo. Typical fl0mo.

Comment

Indeed. I'm not a fan of what his style turned into in the latter years but the man has brass balls. I guess spending your amateur years training in prison will do that to you.
                  I never was a fan of Hopkins but I always respected him and I found his style a pleasure to watch. Even in his later years (post-36), watching him operate in the ring and his gameplan unfold was like a great movie plot.

But then he took some losses (Dawson, for instance) which showed he was no longer a top fighter. Then began a little run of beating these young fighters, some with titles, who were clearly in over their heads and just not that good. And somehow with every win some posters were ready to call him the GOAT or greatest of this era. Glad that's all over but nevertheless he is a true ATG and one of the greatest fighters I ever had the priviledge of watching.

Comment

• He was terrified he met someone who would negate his fouling and cheating.

Also a little side note Hopkins should have been stopped in this fight by TKO the referee didn't do his job.

Comment

• Man, say what you want about him but Hopkins was a real fighter. Dude had no reason at all to fight Kovalev. If not for him having the guts to do so, Sergey would probably be stuck in the same situation Golovkin is.

All the props to the Alien.

Comment

Working...
                      X