Potential FOTY Estrada vs Segura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali
    This is gonna be an action fight.. I l
    ike Estrada in a war.. Winner should be in line for a big fight with roman Gonzalez
    that central american will get it soon.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
      i never watch these super light cats but ive heard a lot of good things and about a lot of good wars with names like segura, estrada and viloria. What are some good wars i can look up and get educated about these dudes
      Estrada vs roman Gonzalez 1
      Estrada vs viloria
      Segura vs Tyson Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        im watching viloria vs segura right now. For this upcoming fight to be a FOTY Estrada must suck ass.... cause Segura is awful, leads with his head, hands down, slow, and very loopong shots. If estrada is as good as ppl say and hes ranked hes going to brutalize this guy
        It's not about his skill, it's about his relentlessness and heart, coupled with brutal KO power. Segura vs Viloria doesn't do him justice, that is perhaps one of his worst showings. He got brutalised lol. The reason why it's bound to be such a good fight is because Estrada is so skilled and Segura is such a slugger.. styles makes fights. it will be a classic showing of a matador trying to put the bull down. Segura's heart, power, grind and conditioning vs Estrada's movement, power, skill and combinations. A true recipe for awesomeness.

Comment

Working...
        X