Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather gets to see all the footage from team Maidana!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather gets to see all the footage from team Maidana!

Mayweather being the Executive Producer gets to see all the footage they record of maidana and gets to say whats gets put into the segement and what doesnt.

So he basically can see Maidana/Garcia game plan they have against him, I dont know but that is some hoe shit.

Not only you have to buy off the officials, buy off the gloves, buy off everyone inbetween you still have to be on some spy shit just to barely win lmfao.

where im from and how I was raised we call a hoe a HOE, and mayweather you a hoe!

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    Mayweather being the Executive Producer gets to see all the footage they record of maidana and gets to say whats gets put into the segement and what doesnt.

So he basically can see Maidana/Garcia game plan they have against him, I dont know but that is some hoe shit.

Not only you have to buy off the officials, buy off the gloves, buy off everyone inbetween you still have to be on some spy shit just to barely win lmfao.

where im from and how I was raised we call a hoe a HOE, and mayweather you a hoe!
    Just make a thread saying, " I hate him, how about you guys"

Comment

Comment

Maidana fans are so damn whiny

Comment

You do realise that Maidana's camp are in control of when recording takes place?

Comment

Just admit you're a closet Floydmo and be done with it.

Comment

All he has to do really is go on sechbacks page. He's there 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                You do realise that Maidana's camp are in control of when recording takes place?
                The unfortunate fact of life is, it is impossible to explain logic to most people with an agenda

Comment

robert garcia isn't going to come upw ith some brilliant gameplan with floyd. he'll ask maidana to do what will give him the best shot, which is what he did last time.

all they can hope for is better pacing from chino. you just need to win the rounds. anything you do beyond that is a waste of energy, unless you knock your guy out.

jab your way in, work the body, and try and land headshots when the opportunity is there.

PUT HIM ON THE ROPES. it can be done to a 37 year old mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Maidana fans are so damn whiny
                    If only it were that easy. It's boxing fans as a whole, damn near.

We've got fan bases so consumed with PPV buys, purses, and who the god damn producer is for a TV show, that they forget this is a combat sport, and that they're making themselves look like women.

Also, the "omg he's watching Maidana" is stupid anyway, because it's not like Maidana is doing anything differently. You know exactly what you're gonna get with Maidana. He's not changing.

Comment

Working...
                    X