No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Fell Asleep During Mayweather-Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    How did Floyd get a gift against Corrales?? he knocked him down 5 times and stopped him
    Damn the hate is strong if someone believed Corrales won...lol

Shane and Margarito was a close one too..ll

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      How did Floyd get a gift against Corrales?? he knocked him down 5 times and stopped him
      It's always funny when individuals reveal they didn't watch the fight they're commenting on. Clearly he is just parroting everyone else on the ''Castillo beat Mayweather'' bandwagon; unfortunately, he was too stupid to remember it was Castillo they were talking about, not Corrales.

Comment

Roach should STFU. He talks too much for nothing. No need to talk all that BS for nothing. Floyd-Maidana was a good fight to watch.

Comment

Most exciting Mayweather fight in years and Roach was sleeping? Please he saw enough slippage to start talking ish about a May Pac fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by DONDIisBack View Post
            Damn the hate is strong if someone believed Corrales won...lol

Shane and Margarito was a close one too..ll
            Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            It's always funny when individuals reveal they didn't watch the fight they're commenting on. Clearly he is just parroting everyone else on the ''Castillo beat Mayweather'' bandwagon; unfortunately, he was too stupid to remember it was Castillo they were talking about, not Corrales.
            Yep apparently J Leon Love was robbed last night as well

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              I knew for sure he meant Castillo, but I still sigged it to make him look stupid. I mean there's no need for me to make him look stupid, he does that to himself every day. Not only did he get the wrong name, he also misspelled the name. He even disregards the edit option.

Comment

stop being a smart ass larry, you kno he meant jlc

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  You still slap the hand of the cookie jar thief.

Comment

Damn, Team Pacquiao can't keep their mouths shut about Mayweather. The projected buys for the Algieri ppv must be worse than I thought.

They are desperate for a publicity boost.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      That stupid idiot PAC-tard probably did mean jlc..... But like the typical PAC-tard who dksab, he doesn't know the difference between the two fighters......and here you come to his rescue. Smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X