No announcement yet.

Jleon Love is a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    his ass was shaking while on the canvas, WTF???
    Man, that was a vicious KO. The main punch had him OUT COLD and Love's eyes rolled back and he was being propped up by the ropes.. Then Porky hit him again and that woke him up, so he could fall to the ground face first.

Comment

KO of the Year anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        He really looked bad. Did nothing but run and miss, ends up knocked out in 3.
        1st round was more of the feeling out process...maybe that's why both guys kept their distance & kept moving constantly. And then suddenly out of nowhere he gets KO'd!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          But he is not a bum man...he is not elite..but he is not a bum
          He's not even average, and doesn't deserve the e-word mentioned in the same sentence.

Comment

I saw the Look On Mayweathers face, I felt sorry for him. I saw the look on Ellerbe's face, I did not know what to think.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              KO of the Year anyone.
              i stay with lee/jackson, that one was more dramatic, lee was on his way out and, BAM, out of nowhere he stops jackson

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                What I don't get is why they all use the same trainers. Like they can't train with whoever. But I think they just wanna be in Floyd's gym so they don't care.
                Eddie Mustafa trains Love and Badou. But Bey and Tabiti are trained by Floyd Sr.

Comment

Working...
                X