Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You realize the pic with Ariza was only put out to toy with the Garcia camp right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    I read in another post you're really a white kid in real life, is this true?
    That's not true at all, but in all honesty who cares what the color of my skin is, why does it concern you so much? I can tell by looking at your profile and Manny worshiping, you're most likely Filipino, but is that of any of my concern? No, so I won't bring it up and you should consider doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      One picture of Ariza helping Floyd stretch and the entire forum goes in ballistics.

You people are just as idiotic as Roach was when he admitted that Ariza was giving Pacquiao suspicious substances and shakes.

All of the sudden Ariza is a confirmed PED chemist and supplier by the very same people that clamored his innocence during his time in Pac's camp. Do you understand that implying that Ariza is "dirty" you're indirectly admitting that he was giving Manny those substances subsequently during his prime championship run when he was knocking guys out and moving up in weight like no other fighter?

I challenge Manny Pacquiao fans to use their heads for once and not jump to conclusions so quickly just because Floyd is involved. A good practice I use sometimes is to think whether or not I would have the same opinion on said subject a week from now. Emotions are running high, because you love to hate on Floyd but understand that you're tarnishing Manny's career by calling foul.

Now think about this: What would be a good way to get into Chino/Garcia's head?

How about posing in a pic with his former conditioning coach, surely that'll ruffle some feathers.
      The stupid thing about your post is, Roach also talked about the 'suspicious substances' that to ruffle the feather of Ariza and Team Garcia.

Use your own brain before you make a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Mayweather is arguably the most well conditioned elite fighter in this sport as well, so the "addition" if one can call it that is weird, Mayweather has always been of the belief of 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' which contradicts this act.

Here is an all around good interview with Kevin Kelly as to how Mayweather's training methods being old school benefits him over today's program.

The Maidana fight wasn't broken, but did anyone expect to fight to go that way?

I thought it would be a clear UD. All I know is, I expect the UD and a wide one.

Comment

I don't know about that one though. Chino puts on an Okay stone face, but let's be honest he was really upset about the glove issue and the fact that Floyd called him a dirty MMA type fighter. Those two things really got to him, and he's more emotional than ever right now and it'll show in the fight. This most recent trick is more of a shot towards Garcia, cause Garcia been running him mouth a little too much now for Chino.
          I like how you got abused and owned in the thread and just took it silently. Learn your place troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            I like how you got abused and owned in the thread and just took it silently. Learn your place troll.
            Aren't you that weirdo who constantly conspires images of Floyd dying a brutal death in the ring? You're a little off base kiddo, seek help.

Comment

One picture of Ariza helping Floyd stretch and the entire forum goes in ballistics.

You people are just as idiotic as Roach was when he admitted that Ariza was giving Pacquiao suspicious substances and shakes.

All of the sudden Ariza is a confirmed PED chemist and supplier by the very same people that clamored his innocence during his time in Pac's camp. Do you understand that implying that Ariza is "dirty" you're indirectly admitting that he was giving Manny those substances subsequently during his prime championship run when he was knocking guys out and moving up in weight like no other fighter?

I challenge Manny Pacquiao fans to use their heads for once and not jump to conclusions so quickly just because Floyd is involved. A good practice I use sometimes is to think whether or not I would have the same opinion on said subject a week from now. Emotions are running high, because you love to hate on Floyd but understand that you're tarnishing Manny's career by calling foul.

Now think about this: What would be a good way to get into Chino/Garcia's head?

How about posing in a pic with his former conditioning coach, surely that'll ruffle some feathers.
              You are too funny. Remember that thread you posted just a few days ago? Like you said, by doing what you did in those threads and now seeing Ariza with Floyd, tarnishes Floyd!

See below!

Mosley was never caught, but the signs were there. Just like they are for Maidana. Tampering with gloves, having a trainer who has had many cheaters in his stable... And being with Ariza didn't help either. Now he's with Conte.
              Pacquiao/ODLH (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
              Pacquiao/Cotto (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
              Pacquiao/Margarito (Pac was practically sweating EPO)
              Maidana/Broner (Ariza giving suspicious substances in last round)

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                You are too funny. Remember that thread you posted just a few days ago? Like you said, by doing what you did in those threads and now seeing Ariza with Floyd, tarnishes Floyd!

See below!
                Except there's nothing to be "tarnished" considering Ariza doesn't work with Floyd. Floyd isn't employing Ariza, and Ariza isn't Floyd's employee. It was just a SINGLE FU*KING PICTURE. Do you not understand that?

Comment

Except there's nothing to be "tarnished" considering Ariza doesn't work with Floyd. Floyd isn't employing Ariza, and Ariza isn't Floyd's employee. It was just a SINGLE FU*KING PICTURE. Do you not understand that?
                  Ignoring my post because I am right. Use your brain, do you think Roach would really say Pac is on PED's? He trolled the media on the side of his ring in his gym because Ariza kicked him. It was post fight by a few weeks if I remember. He said it because he wanted to stir the pot.

Oh and it wasn't JUST a single pic if you are going to cap lock it.

It was a video, a pic of that video and a pic of him doing a night work out.

Comment

Sorry but you must be wrong because I saw Floyd all sweaty after that run of his when he was with Ariza. Floyd was sweating EPO and all kinds of sh$t ....

There are now several videos, pics, articles including from FloydHype as well confirming that Floyd stated "Alex Ariza stretching me, Floyd, before my run". There was an invitation from Floyd to Ariza in July.

Floyd is tarnished my friend and I'm not just talking about what you brought up. It's because we all know that what Floyd did in 2009 was a sham. If he didn't, he would not have hooked up with Ariza!

Comment

Ariza in the backround.

Comment

Working...
                      X