No announcement yet.

GGG/Rubio biggest presale ever for Stub Hub center boxing event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
    the listed capacity at the tennis stadium is 8k, I believe the record attendance was set in the maidana-lopez fight with 8,629.
    thanks for the answer, i knew about lopez maidana record, didn't know the number, GGG growing big, i like this.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
      Imagine GGG vs Chavez Jr.
      That **** would sell out the stub hub center

Comment

Well Donaire is based out of Cali and Cali has the largest amount of Filipinos out of all the States.

Would be 2 years since he last fought in California

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post

Did damage in the East coast, time to take over the West coast

Wow. Over 1000 tickets at $30 each. GGG is right up there with Floyd Mather in terms of his ability to sell tickets.

Comment

I got an email yesterday that tickets went on sale. Bought immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
              That's failure to you? 7804 tickets out of 9k seats? Tickets going as high as 500 and VIP packages, which sold out, at 2k a pop?
              That is an average of $71 per ticket. I guess they were selling the cheap seats for $5 per seat or less than the cost of a box of popcorn at the movies.

Comment

I will say that I'm a converted Golovkin fan. Hes the real deal at 160. But I will say temper your expectations with these releases. He's not the star they seem to imply. Not yet anyways. All this kind of hype does is make him look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Well Donaire is based out of Cali and Cali has the largest amount of Filipinos out of all the States.

Would be 2 years since he last fought in California
                  K2 is pulling out all the stops so far for GGG's West Coast debut. This is shaping up to be quite the event! If you are a boxing fan living in the area you simply must attend! I can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by secondsin View Post
                    K2 is pulling out all the stops so far for GGG's West Coast debut. This is shaping up to be quite the event! If you are a boxing fan living in the area you simply must attend! I can't wait!!
                    I ws able to go to half of his East coast shows (Proksa/Stevens/Geale)

Traveling up was always a horrible experience, but the fight and the atmosphere (more so the last 2) were always amazing

Too bad I'm not in California...would totally go to see this

Comment

I preordered as soon as I saw the email.

2 Tickets at 54 each I think. Floor 2 which I think has the best seats, row A.

Comment

Working...
                      X