Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana video: I'll walk away and not fight if no MX gloves...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
    Hes not getting any extra money this time and if he walks away he will be sued. Yes not walking away.
    Sued? On what charges? Because he doesn't want to wear those pillows?
    It would be the most hilarious court case: Floyd vs the dude who refused to fight with pillows...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      You thought it's over? Well it ain't over... until, until?

"... now, I want to fight with the gloves that I'm used to wearing, the MX. That's what I want to fight in and if not, then we'll see what happens...If I have to walk away and not fight, I'll do it," stated Marcos Maidana.

Is Maidana only hyping the fight? Is he after more money? Or is he really trying to burry Mayweather's business?

He'll fight. He's either doing it to hype up the fight or get paid more.

Comment

They ask because tgeyvwabt to hear answers. Has absolutely nothing to do with what I said though. Both ellerbe and. Garcia have stayed they agreed to wear powrlocks. It's a contracted upon agreement. It cannot be broken without consequences. I mean just read the articles. The time to stand up for yourself was during the negotiations, not last minute
        if floyd can go on a hissy fit and go against the contract by making maidana wear his choice of gloves then why can't maidana?

he's just using floyd's princess strategy.

Comment

Ring the bell, I'm getting older by the second and all this talking is boring and meaningless!!
          Ray

Comment

Sued? On what charges? Because he doesn't want to wear those pillows?
            It would be the most hilarious court case: Floyd vs the dude who refused to fight with pillows...
            No sued because he breached his contract. Are we children? Is the cool thing to act dumb and not understand the real world because u dont like it? That gets u nowhere. Maidana signed the fight. He agreed to the glove demands. He cannot back out now. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              He's full of shlt. They train with them. A few days ago Robert said it's not even an issue
              A few days ago?

What do you expect him to say if he feels that he has no choice? "Maidana has no chance with them pillow gloves. He can't do anything in those uncomfortable gloves. We are going to lose big time" ?????

So now he is full of sh$t because you don't like his answer. The truth is that he wants to fight with his preferred puncher gloves. If you can't handle the truth then take one of these ......

Comment

No sued because he breached his contract. Are we children? Is the cool thing to act dumb and not understand the real world because u dont like it? That gets u nowhere. Maidana signed the fight. He agreed to the glove demands. He cannot back out now. Period.
                Breached the contract? Like in the first place when there was no gloves stipulation? Apparently it isn't such a stipulation in the second contract as well...
                Mayweather never invoked the "contract", he invoked his health only...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  He'll fight. He's either doing it to hype up the fight or get paid more.
                  He had more room to do whatever he wanted in the first one as I doubt that Floyd's team didn't include gloves selection in the contract this time around.

Maidana must have gotten good hush money last time and wants some of that this time .....

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    He had more room to do whatever he wanted in the first one as I doubt that Floyd's team didn't include gloves selection in the contract this time around.

Maidana must have gotten good hush money last time and wants some of that this time .....
                    Apparently this is not stipulated as long as they are still in dispute these days and they are not invoking the text of the contract...

Comment

Breached the contract? Like in the first place when there was no gloves stipulation? Apparently it isn't such a stipulation in the second contract as well...
                      Mayweather never invoked the "contract", he invoked his health only...
                      There is clearly a stipulation. Both sides said as much. The satire doesn't matter much. U can call Floyd a a coward, sure. Don't care. My point still remains. Maidana signed the fight abdcagreed to wear powerlocks. He walks away, he gets sued firvall losses incurred. Meaning he won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X