No announcement yet.

Alvarez vs Kirkland/Clottey/Andrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All three are pretty cool to me.

Although I envisioned Canelo-Andrade to be a premier fight in the future, if it can happen now then sure why not.

I thought Clottey was going for a payday against Mundine and would mail it in. He didn't...showed up in good shape and fought well. Even in the time while he was gone and he popped up to have a random fight, he was in great shape. Boxing wise, he's still viable I would have no issue with that one...buuut this is PPV so...

Kirkland
    Andrade
    Clottey

Comment

Kirkland's probably the easiest for him. I think that could end up being an ATG war type fight.

Clottey would give him a tough time if he doesn't get paid to throw the match like in the Pac fight.

Andrade, is the most skilled, and more skilled than Canelo himself don't think they'll make this fight anyways because Canelo can't make 154 anymore.

Comment

He beats all 3.

Why mention Clottey? He hasnt been relevant since he threw the pac fight

Comment

Andrade schools Canelo worse than Floyd did and barely gets the victory
          Canelo tKOs Kirkland and he is crowned P4P #1
          Clottey out points Canelo only to get a robbery loss

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            Andrade schools Canelo worse than Floyd did and barely gets the victory
            Canelo tKOs Kirkland and he is crowned P4P #1
            Clottey out points Canelo only to get a robbery loss
            andrade is not even better than lara , let alone floyd... no schooling in canelos future unless he rematches floyd under 154....

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              He beats all 3.

Why mention Clottey? He hasnt been relevant since he threw the pac fight
              Of course he's not elite level relevant, but he just beat the piss out of Mundine knocking him all around the ring like an abused wife

Comment

I'd like to see Andrade-Canelo.

Comment

Those are all good choices! If he wants to be in an action fight before the Cotto match, I still think Kirkland is the best bet. Andrade has the biggest chance to pull the upset.

Comment

Here is some advice for you emotional guys, go with the shttiest opponent so you don't end up dissapointed when Canelo doesn't fight who you wanted to.

And indeed, i think they are going to pick the shttiest opponent. Clottey. He stays there to be hit and doesn't pack a hard punch. Canelo needs to look good after that boring performance with Lara. Andrade moves too much, he is not going to get picked. Kirkland packs a serious punch, i could see him fighting Canelo in the future but not right now.

Comment

I think Kirkland is the best option for an exciting winnable fight. All three options are dangerous in their own way, Kirkland seems to have the best balance of risk and reward from the general public here.

Comment

Working...
                      X