Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: This Will Be Mayweather's Best Performance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad I'm not gonna watch it! I'll just check in on the round by round coverage here on nsb and see what's the status. Refuse to spend money on any Floyd fights unless I'm a fan of the guy he's fighting or if I wanna see a fight on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Too bad I'm not gonna watch it! I'll just check in on the round by round coverage here on nsb and see what's the status. Refuse to spend money on any Floyd fights unless I'm a fan of the guy he's fighting or if I wanna see a fight on the undercard.
      You dont like maidana rigg??

Comment

Ellerbe is a *******ual...so he just means Floyd will have a lot of sweaty muscles up in that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
          Thats garbage... why would his best performance be against maidana?? Genaro hernandez, diego corrales will always be his best performances to me.
          He's not 25 any more.

Comment

I know where you are going with this mang so ill play your game, so tell me wut is pacquaios defining fight at 147 not named bradley?
            I can name 4 prime elites Jr didn't fight, why didn't he fight a prime elite. this ain't a game its boxing.

We can talk about Pac but we aren't thru with JR , or are we ?

The question is simple : Name the Prime Elite that defines Jr's WW career?

Helps : like Leonard Hearns,,,Ali Frazier,,,Foreman Ali countless more

Name Jr's

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              hrump ! Thats it ?

Zab ? whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the one that did the chicken dance with Tzuh sp , the one that Balto whupped,,,shorley not mang

Shane ? Over the hill OLD MOSES ??????

Why can't you name a PRIME ELITE ?
              Hatton? Hatton was prime undefeated, but ****** at 147. One out of 2 ain't bad right?

Comment

Originally posted by Farrod View Post
                He's not 25 any more.
                Yeah but when you say best performance that implying that floyd will best his performances of the past... ellerbe should of said "This will be one of his Best performances", it would of been a better headliner!

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  Hatton? Hatton was prime undefeated, but ****** at 147. One out of 2 ain't bad right?
                  That was a 147 lb fight, i always think of hatton at 140 which is why i missed that one..

Comment

You dont like maidana rigg??
                    I respect him. He's a warrior. I don't dislike him at all but I'm not a fan of his though. And the glove situation kinda turned me off. I HATE Floyd Mayweather. I would rather not watch his fights because I don't like him and his fights aren't entertaining. The guy is just sonning Maidana on the gloves just because he can do it. Taking his punchers chance of winning. Floyd will move a lot and fight a kinda boring fight IMO.

Comment

Neither of yall have Named ONE PRIME WW Elite that JR has fought.

I have to go for a good while, so put yer minds together, think it out, think PRIME WW ELITE of the day that makes JR TBE, and I will be back to this page.

yall have a good day

Comment

Working...
                      X