Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 5 Victories for Mexico in the last 10 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about a full list, but Marquez over pacquiao is definitely, without question the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      Oh yes. Margarito vs Cotto should definately be there.
      A true Mexican boxing aficionado would most DEFINITELY disagree.

Comment

Marquez KO Pac, Barrera over Naseem, Chavez Jr over Whitaker, Segura over Calderon, DLH over Camacho (personal fave).

But honestly though. I can't respect a land full of cheats. It's just their way I guess... even on amateur fights on TV years ago, you'd hear trainers yelling in Spanish to their fighters to "step on his feet", "use your head when he clinches you". But hey, Mexican boxing in Mexico. Not to mention.... unsportmanlike conduct attitude (mostly from south America.. but mexico too).

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
          This is sad. Top 2 victories are both coz of cheating. Marquez on PED and Margarito with bricks.

At least Morales beat Pacquaio fair and square.
          Idiot you have no proof of PED use by Marquez.

None.

Just another butthurt Pact@rd throwing a tantrum.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post

None.

This, the sudden power at 147, acne, and the loss of power/speed during a VADA enforced camp for Bradley.....

I didn't even mention the ace in the hole... Mr. Heredia.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post

This, the sudden power at 147, acne, and the loss of power/speed during a VADA enforced camp for Bradley.....

Uh Oh...it's the butthurt brigade. I stirred them. They're like zombies. Mindlessly opening and closing their mouths, bumbling around and tripping over their own entrails.

All

your

is

speculation.

KTFO6 in fact occurred.

Now go away zombie. Shoo...

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post

its guys like this that makes me have no pity for pinoys just rember this years from now JMM will be rember as the guy who put your false god to sleep and killed the Pac hype lol and let the commission do its job you clown

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Ofcourse it does in your opinion. You think there's no way he cheated vs Cotto. And then for some odd reason, he just decided to become a cheater when he went to fight Shane Mosely.
                  Only Margarito fans think that. He's going to use loaded wraps for a tune up fight and not against an undefeated Cotto?

Comment

Uh Oh...it's the butthurt brigade. I stirred them. They're like zombies. Mindlessly opening and closing their mouths, bumbling around and tripping over their own entrails.

All

your

is

speculation.

KTFO6 in fact occurred.

Now go away zombie. Shoo...

LOOK AT THAT HOLE!! LOOK AT IT!! once u've seen it, you won't forget it.
                    Now what could it be? IV HYDRATION LINE? no... not through the clavicle. too dangerous. WHAT IS IT? Blood testing? Kind of a weird spot to take blood.

Oh and note this was barely 2-3 hours after KTFO6.

Comment

None.

Throwing aside the acne and having a guy who went to prison for PED creation, is that against Floyd he had to take real drug testing. He tried his piss instead and we all saw how that turned out.

Comment

Working...
                      X