Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather isnt the only multi millionaire who isnt the best reader the jokes lame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate Floyd but the guy has made a great life for himself regardless of the fact he's illiterate. As long as the guy makes a better life for his kids then why hate on him. His parents were garbage obviously. You can't pick who brings you in but you can make a better life for the ones you bring in.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Larry's going to wage war on literacy now.

"Come to my neighborhood, Literacy, and I'll **** you up. No one gets the better of Floyd!"
      Hahaha classic

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Larry's going to wage war on literacy now.

"Come to my neighborhood, Literacy, and I'll **** you up. No one gets the better of Floyd!"
        Larry jabs, Bojangles slips it.... smacks Larry with the funniest quote in a while

Comment

reader?

reader? go learn ****n english fool....then come back here

Comment

Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post
            Larry jabs, Bojangles slips it.... smacks Larry with the funniest quote in a while
            Should I start counting or wave it off? Is he okay to continue?

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              But why though?
              I think there's more merit in being a successful boxer taking punches for a living than hitting the lottery by having tv stations and radios playing your songs because a major company decided to gamble on you, that's just me though.

Comment

I like it when they put things like, "he isn't the best reader". They make it sound like he can read, but he just isn't quite as fluent as everyone else. The problem is that he hardly can read at all.

Comment

http://youtu.be/O3zg6pvvAp0

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather like other athletes sacrificed in certain aspects of his life to excel at others. He is not the first, worst, and wont be the last athlete who isn't the most fluent speaking or literate

Most the people who post on this website cant write a complete sentence, explain their opinion with legitimate logic, etc.

Their are doctors and lawyers who don't know how to ride a bike, wash dishes or mow their lawn. Different Folks, different folks

ON 50 Cent:

Never saw a Man thrive off drama, like this guy...dudes kinda bi%ch made IMO...He had a few hits but never really like him as an artist or ambassador of hip hop....He has a decent business acumen, but I wouldn't recommend any fighter with world class skills or potential sign with him. It will be a waste of time and talent.

The times he spends starting beefs and cyberbeefing, he could try putting one decent fight card a YEAR
                    I agree it's lame, not only are tons of "stars" today uneducated but this isn't boxing related, keep it off of a boxing forum, the fact that haters need to reach that far into the land of the off topic to try and take a shot at the p4p king is pathetic. When you make that kind of money education (to a point) becomes irrelevant but again, it should be a non issue, the ability to annunciate won't win you fights.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather like other athletes sacrificed in certain aspects of his life to excel at others. He is not the first, worst, and wont be the last athlete who isn't the most fluent speaking or literate

Most the people who post on this website cant write a complete sentence, explain their opinion with legitimate logic, etc.

Their are doctors and lawyers who don't know how to ride a bike, wash dishes or mow their lawn. Different Folks, different folks

ON 50 Cent:

Never saw a Man thrive off drama, like this guy...dudes kinda bi%ch made IMO...He had a few hits but never really like him as an artist or ambassador of hip hop....He has a decent business acumen, but I wouldn't recommend any fighter with world class skills or potential sign with him. It will be a waste of time and talent.

The times he spends starting beefs and cyberbeefing, he could try putting one decent fight card a YEAR
                      ah boo boo...boo. Ah boo boo boo..boo!

Comment

Working...
                      X