Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd distracted in preparation for his upcoming bout with Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd distracted in preparation for his upcoming bout with Maidana?

Could this be an advantage for Team Maidana? To capitalize on Floyd being worried whats being said about him on social media. I know Floyds a seasoned vet and all that and has had his share of scrutiny in his career....but nothing like this. I mean the video has had almost 7 million views in two days on you tube. Could this be playing into Maidana's favor?
    yes
    20.00%
    no
    60.00%
    maybe
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

He doesn't care what people who have much less money than him have to say on a social network.

Joke of a thread.

Comment

Say what u want about Floyd but he is the king of ignoring all distractions.

Comment

Maybe. We will have to see. He has been blasted for years so he is pretty battled tested in this field.

Comment

he's probably looking at those 7 million views and is only thinking of one thing: PPV buys.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Could this be an advantage for Team Maidana? To capitalize on Floyd being worried whats being said about him on social media. I know Floyds a seasoned vet and all that and has had his share of scrutiny in his career....but nothing like this. I mean the video has had almost 7 million views in two days on you tube. Could this be playing into Maidana's favor?
            You answered your own question. If Floyd could be bothered by such things, he wouldn't be where he is now.

If he loses (which I don't think he will), it will have nothing to do with that video.

Comment

He showed no signs of distraction when he was facing prison right after a fight. I doubt this recent nonsense will have any impact either.

Comment

If he was worried about it then he would have already learned to read by the time he was 37. He probably just went out to the strip club and bout a new pair of $50,000 rubber bellbottoms to take his mind off it. The guy is dumb and loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie Beater View Post
                  If he was worried about it then he would have already learned to read by the time he was 37. He probably just went out to the strip club and bout a new pair of $50,000 rubber bellbottoms to take his mind off it. The guy is dumb and loving it.
                  You cant be dumb and make the money he does , you need to wise up on what is dumb in this world , I got a genius living next door that cant change a spark plug .

Comment

I think it will

Being a celebrity in this day and age with social media is something you can't really get away from.

Being known as a 37 year old man who was born in America and can't read is one of the most embarrassing things that can happen to you. And we all know Floyd has a very fragile ego.

From now on when people talk about Floyd, the first thing people are gonna bring up is "At least I know how to read The Cat in the Hat."

Comment

Working...
                    X