No announcement yet.

Austin Trout...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    That's what I was thinking last night also.

How the **** did Trout beat Cotto?
    Bad style match up for Cotto. That's it really.

Comment

True I honestly thought trout beat Canelo .....coming from a Canelo fan

Comment

Originally posted by Shark bait 22 View Post
        True I honestly thought trout beat Canelo .....coming from a Canelo fan
        No he did not...he got dropped and was missing most of his shots...he lost clearly

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Styles make fights. He's a matchup problem for Cotto. He fought well against Canelo too. Combination of ring rust and reaching in got him clipped. He'll be fine.

I hate how people try to forget the Canelo fight like it was a 1 sided domination. That fight could have gone either way.
          This. He beat cotto and had a close fight with canelo. Like atlas said he wants to counter punch but had to e aggressive vs that guy. He still beats cotto and angulo

Comment

I'm not saying Canelo Trout wasn't close.

Tejas judges|open scoring ****ed that up badly

Comment

As good as Trout is, I am surprised his trainers have not taught him proper balance and not to square up. Simple things like this make a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                That's what I was thinking last night also.

How the **** did Trout beat Cotto?
                Bloated Cotto***

Comment

Trout is a genuinely good guy. Still a fan, however his chin is bad. I believe he's big enough to try out 160. Maybe it's better north, minus GGG, cause around him, no chin is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    No he did not...he got dropped and was missing most of his shots...he lost clearly
                    Thank you Larry, sheezus Christ the guy only landed 20% of his shots FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Never fought much of him & feel he gets overrated because he was wrong for Cotto stylistically and absolutely dwarfed him. Lets be honest it was like a damn SMW/LHW in there against a LM
                      He has some of the worst punching technique I've seen from any world class fighter.
                      Arm puncher, telegraphs shots, pulls shots, just horrible its as if the guy is just terrified of committing to a punch.

No killer instinct what so ever & needs a new trainer as whoever he is with ain't doing **** to improve him as a fighter.

He is another I'd class as a very good athlete but not a very good boxer/fighter.
                      Through the hype he once had, it's insane how so many people failed to see that. Scared to commit, punches way too out of range, disgusting style to say the least. I think Cotto can avenge that lost and he should.

Comment

Working...
                      X