Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio Embraces The Tough Challenge of Facing Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bum of the month club for Golovkin.

Comment

How can anyone hate on Rubio? the guy will fight anyone and brought the challenge to GGG- this is going to be a good fight, it is not a gimmie for GGG, yes he is the favorite, but in boxing anyone wit self belief is a threat..

Comment

I give it a just short of two weeks before Rubio pulls the "I won't go out like Macklin or Geale" line.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
          How can anyone hate on Rubio? the guy will fight anyone and brought the challenge to GGG- this is going to be a good fight, it is not a gimmie for GGG, yes he is the favorite, but in boxing anyone wit self belief is a threat..
          You mean like Daniel "I don't believe Golovkin's reputation, I have no doubt I'll win, I won't go out like Macklin" Geale?

Golovkin's going to destroy Rubio. Not hating, just telling it like it is.

Comment

At least somebody is stepping up to the plate. GGG can't force the 'top guys' in his division to fight him. Even if he went to 168 nobody active and worthy has shown any desire to fight him.

Comment

The only thing Rubio will embrace is...

Ice bucket with water after he gets ko'd by Glovkin

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
                At least somebody is stepping up to the plate. GGG can't force the 'top guys' in his division to fight him. Even if he went to 168 nobody active and worthy has shown any desire to fight him.
                Wtf are you talking about? Froch, chavez.jr or ward would fight him.

Comment

What else is GGG gonna do now that Soliman has bailed? He might as well let Soliman have his moment in the sun and take his belt in 6 months.

froch should be next if his online poll is anything to go by.

After that I reckon Canelo will step up and fight GGG next year. Cotto won't, especially with Catchweight Roach around.

No idea what Quillen is doing, he's probably gonna have a rematch with Rosado.

Andre Ward should be moving up for Stevenson or the Bhop / Kov winner, or at least doing something.

Comment

Just can't see Rubio doing enough to keep GGG off him but give him credit for taking this fight........more exciting than cotto vs lee in my opinion

Comment

How many BIG punchers has GGG faced? Yes, he is tough, but there's no reason to stray away from the challenge if you can fight. Media has created a monster that we still haven't seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X