Comments Thread For: Miguel Vazquez Views Haymon is Path To The Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the Mexican Willie Pep

Comment

Would suck if Vazquez were to get robbed against steroid cheat Bey.

Comment

Yes I'm sure Haymon signed vasquez on to do just that

Comment

I wouldn't compare vasquez to willie pep and I wouldn't say his very skilled because he throws a lot of arm punches doesn't turn over or sits on his punches. Most of the time he projects his punches even the jab. He takes long lunging steps when throwing the jab sometimes even pushes the jab. I see a lot of slapping punches, slapping hooks, shovel hooks, and overhead rights. Willie had beautiful balance. His stance was not wide like vasquez. Willie used a lot of shorts slips vasquez runs to evade punches sometimes almost tripping. The thing that makes vasquez a good fighter is his awkward style, bobbing head, fast feet and work rate and conditioning. Vasquez uses his feet to make his opponents work harder taking away their stamina. He fights everyone the same way and his opponents are so focused on knocking his head off that they fall behind on the score cards. There's no need to run. Look at Floyd he learned this over the years and hardcore fans appreciate his talent a lot more.

Comment

I'd like to see Crawford-Vazquez.

Comment

Haymon signed Vazquez cause he has a belt for one of his brothers to try and get.

Comment

Working...
              X