No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Jones-Jaime Herrera Early Results From AC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
    Right, let's recap. Your unknown got dropped in the 2nd round, got dropped in the 3rd. They was a violent clash of heads, which opened up a horrible cut on Jones and he could no longer see out of that eye. This unknown threw a lot of punches at the cut, and the ringside doctor stopped the fight on account of the horrible cut, that blinded his vision.

So suffice to say, there was nothing wrong with Mike Joned and he is far from finished. Bad luck on the clash of heads that laid open a. It to blind him in one eye. Prior, Jones dropped your boy twice, then came the head clash.

Let the cut heal, and Jones finished this guy inside 5 rounds.
    Happy to hear this. I didn't watch the fight so when I saw the results I was worried Jones was done.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
      Happy to hear this. I didn't watch the fight so when I saw the results I was worried Jones was done.
      He IS done.

Comment

TLC8 - You are full of **** and in denial at the same time. Read: "Herreras flurries were doing their damage and his right hands had nearly closed Jones left eye. Jones was hurt several times and fading quickly. Herrera seized the opportunity and continued to batter Jones throughout the seventh round. Jones looked beaten and his left eye was closed as the bell sounded to end the round."

And that was by an unknown with 1/2 the fights. And Jones previously was starched by a washed up guy whose prime was 140.

And who is "You're Boy" and "You're unknown"? You act like the world is against your hero Jones.
        Last edited by richardt; 08-24-2014, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
          Right, let's recap. Your unknown got dropped in the 2nd round, got dropped in the 3rd. They was a violent clash of heads, which opened up a horrible cut on Jones and he could no longer see out of that eye. This unknown threw a lot of punches at the cut, and the ringside doctor stopped the fight on account of the horrible cut, that blinded his vision.

So suffice to say, there was nothing wrong with Mike Joned and he is far from finished. Bad luck on the clash of heads that laid open a. It to blind him in one eye. Prior, Jones dropped your boy twice, then came the head clash.

Let the cut heal, and Jones finished this guy inside 5 rounds.
          That doesn't make sense. If the fight was stopped on cuts Jones would have won a technical decision.

I'm not going to comment until I see the fight myself though.

Comment

I'm sure Jones's confidence is totally gone & will b difficult 4 a promoter 2 give him another main bout, unless 4 peanuts...

Comment

i'd like to take this opportunity to mention how hard randall bailey can punch. dude had historic level punching power.

Comment

He's now gate keeper tagged

Comment

Anyone know if the fight is uploaded anywhere?

Arum was lining him up for Pacquiao and Bailey put a stop to that.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i'd like to take this opportunity to mention how hard randall bailey can punch. dude had historic level punching power.
                    In his youth - but 2 KO's in his last 8 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by New England

In his youth - but 2 KO's in his last 8 fights.
                      Bailey still is a great puncher, he knocked down 18 of his last 19 opponents.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X