Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Adrien Broner disposes of Emmanuel Taylor, who should he fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    You hope? Wish granted.
    Please Mr. X!!! What kind of shi t will you be whining about if Broner looses in front of his home town? Shouldn't you be in Ferguson marching and embarrassing your peeps like the rest of the rioters???!?

Comment

Mattysse/Ortin winner

Comment

Originally posted by tachie01 View Post
        Please Mr. X!!! What kind of shi t will you be whining about if Broner looses in front of his home town? Shouldn't you be in Ferguson marching and embarrassing your peeps like the rest of the rioters???!?
        I was actually in Furgeson while I was banned. Didn't even know I was banned until yesterday actually. And no one was embarrassing themselves, everyone was there for a cause and reason. We're not afraid to speak our minds.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather....

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            I was actually in Furgeson while I was banned. Didn't even know I was banned until yesterday actually. And no one was embarrassing themselves, everyone was there for a cause and reason. We're not afraid to speak our minds.
            Tipical!!! Use anything as a cause to initiate a ruckus!!!!

Comment

so you are really a black dude Inkanyamba? i thought you were a white guy pretending to be black, like someone has stated before

Comment

I think who Broner fights next will depend upon whether he'll be on a GBP card. At this point, Haymon is putting up mismatch after mismatch, maybe keeping major bouts for Mayweather Promotions.

In the future, I think Matthysse is the fight everyone wants to see, maybe for a vacant title. Broner will fight him, he's not a pus5y.

However, Matthysse has been thrown in with a KO artist so he has to get past that first.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I didn't think Maidana would be a threat. The way Maidana looked against Karrass and Lopez, it wasn't looking too good for him despite winning. Well that didn't turn out as expected for Broner, he was humiliated. He also didn't fight all that dominant against Molina, a C fighter at best.

Taylor isn't that good, but neither is Broner. I think it's actually an evenly matched fight.
                  Those fights should have been clear that Maidana was improving in his fighting style. He was using combinations and timing to land hard shots, instead of just widely swinging them like he use to. He even looked better in the Lopez fight than he did in Soto Karass and in both fights, he showed he still had a lot of power at 147.

This is why I don't get why Broner, who was already displaying some visible flaws in the Paulie fight, was still such a huge favorite against Maidana.
                  Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 08-23-2014, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Someone good.

Comment

Mikey Garcia

Comment

Working...
                      X