Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd chooses to fight Brooks over Khan..how will Khan react?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan would Tonya Harding Brook. I'm not joking at all, I genuinely believe he'd get someone to attack Brook and put him out of commission.

Comment

Comment

WHO CARES! He have yet to do anything at 147 so he is rated way behind Kell Brook at the moment at Welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Naw Brook is actually the more lucrative offer now...Khan came to America and did not draw ****..and has no belt....
          Porter-Brook also struggled with viewers.

http://www.boxingscene.com/brook-vs-...viewers--81218

My point is based on after December and assuming both guys pull through Khan will be more relevant even without the belt, because Kell will be fighting a soft touch while Khan against an elite WW. You really think Floyd would pick Kell coming off of a win over Joe the plumber? while Khan is coming off of beating Devon/Robert?

Floyd is your boy and you know damn well it is about the money not the belts.
          Last edited by Box-Office; 08-23-2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

He can react however he wants to .. Truth is Brook rolled the dice and won... He deserves the spoils. Khan has been playing it safe and is starting to become less and less relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              Brook will be fighting a soft touch in December ie a step back, while Khan will go against a Guerrero or Alexander. Yeah like Floyd cares soooo much about belts right? Khan is a more lucrative option than Kell even without a belt.
              so, if khan is such a big draw for anyone, why floyd didn't picked him for may?

Comment

Well, after Brook beats Khan in december which is when I think the fight will happen, khan will have to deal with the fact that he lost. You have no leverage if you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  post and discuss
                  He would blow up the MGM right when Brook is making his way to the ring

Comment

He'll give another 20 interviews where he claims the whole universe is ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      Porter-Brook also struggled with viewers.

http://www.boxingscene.com/brook-vs-...viewers--81218

My point is based on after December and assuming both guys pull through Khan will be more relevant even without the belt, because Kell will be fighting a soft touch while Khan against an elite WW. You really think Floyd would pick Kell coming off of a win over Joe the plumber? while Khan is coming off of beating Devon/Robert?

Floyd is your boy and you know damn well it is about the money not the belts.
                      a UNIFICATION BOUT always sells homie

Comment

Working...
                      X