Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just wanna make sure no one forgets the fact that Mayweather failed 3 drug test...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post

Written all over his face! No doubt TRT is what he's using at his age.
    Do you have factual proof of that or are you just being judgmental as usual?

Comment

His whole team tested positive for steroids?

Funny, I only know of one fighter in his stable who had a positive test and it wasn't even a PED, it was a diruetec, and that was Love. He accidentally consumed the weight loss drug, it happens....ask Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        His whole team tested positive for steroids?

Funny, I only know of one fighter in his stable who had a positive test and it wasn't even a PED, it was a diruetec, and that was Love. He accidentally consumed the weight loss drug, it happens....ask Rios.
        Diuretics are used to hide roids dumbass. And a diuretic can be considered a ped dumbass.

If you read this you're a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
          He failed 3 drug testing that were swept under the rug, and his whole team TMT/Mayweather promotion have failed drug test in the past.

this is all thought I remind yalll
          Mayweather only failed three drug tests in the minds of haters and Pac worshippers like you.

No matter how much clowns like you post this ridiculous childish nonsense about Mayweather on a daily basis, it doesn't change the facts. It doesn't change the fact that Mayweather is the most popular boxer in the world and the richest. It also doesn't change the fact that your god, Manny Pacquaio, got KTFO with one punch by JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            He failed 3 drug testing that were swept under the rug, and his whole team TMT/Mayweather promotion have failed drug test in the past.

this is all thought I remind yalll
            Is that you in the photo pointing a gun at the Mayweather gym or is this pic photoshopped? Whoever it is, I noticed the person was sitting in a car when he did it. He apparently didn't have enough guts to get out of the car and confront actually confront anyone in the Mayweather entourage. Typical behavior of cowards who post anonymous messages on message boards like this.

Comment

I don't need a reputable source... Daylyt is all I needed to see. Quill never lies.

To the Batmobile!

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                Is that you in the photo pointing a gun at the Mayweather gym or is this pic photoshopped? Whoever it is, I noticed the person was sitting in a car when he did it. He apparently didn't have enough guts to get out of the car and confront actually confront anyone in the Mayweather entourage. Typical behavior of cowards who post anonymous messages on message boards like this.
                shut up......

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
                  More seriously he's a criminal who beats up women.

And still has fans.
                  So was Chico. And Arturo Gatti.

Comment

why is this a thread?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      why is this a thread?
                      Because it's not delete worthy until it's slamming Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X