Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights where in YOUR opinion it was quite obvious someone was on PEDs or cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Just reported you for spamming, enjoy your ban.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
          Umm..or just someone who genuinely tried to make weight but couldn't, thus financially compensating his opponent to have the fight go on. That plays directly into the hands of said opponent. They can oblige or they can tell him to **** off. It's completely up to them.
          Are you serious?

If they do not fight, they may never get another chance to fight Floyd again and they know it and more importantly, Floyd knew it and took advantage of the situation. Floyd is even tell you in your face and you are not getting it. Floyd keeps on saying "Too bad, I'm the A-Side .... you have no choice but to accept".

So they want to fight but unfortunately for them, before the bell even rings, they lost the fight.

Comment

You also forgot that Maidana ate cookies after the Mayweather fight. I mean clearly they were laced with something that masked PEDS.

Anyway, if any Margarito fight looked suspicious it was when he fought Lujan. He nearly took his ear off and Marg was never a real devastating puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Are you serious?

If they do not fight, they may never get another chance to fight Floyd again and they know it and more importantly, Floyd knew it and took advantage of the situation. Floyd is even tell you in your face and you are not getting it. Floyd keeps on saying "Too bad, I'm the A-Side .... you have no choice but to accept".

So they want to fight but unfortunately for them, before the bell even rings, they lost the fight.
              Do you hold Manny to the same standards? From my understanding he used to cheat weight by weighing in with weights in his pockets to fight in and around weight classes that he didn't belong in.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                You also forgot that Maidana ate cookies after the Mayweather fight. I mean clearly they were laced with something that masked PEDS.

Anyway, if any Margarito fight looked suspicious it was when he fought Lujan. He nearly took his ear off and Marg was never a real devastating puncher.
                Well, I always question the authenticity of things that come from foreign countries. If the meat can be tainted in one country to contain PEDs, who knows what food products can be laced with what. Maidana only TRIED to cheat against Floyd, with the gloves issue, but I saw nothing that showed he was cheating. But then again he was still with Ariza at the time. Those shakes are shady as hell.

Comment

I have no idea, it's just an assumption, but...

Pacquiao-Cotto
                  Tyson-Holyfield (both)

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    I have no idea, it's just an assumption, but...

Pacquiao-Cotto
                    Tyson-Holyfield (both)
                    Holyfield was on some stuff at some point of his career.

Comment

Every fight that Floyd's hands hold up in are signs that he's shooting up his hands!

Comment

Working...
                      X