Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder discussing beating up Charlie Zelenoff/ Going to back alley with gun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder discussing beating up Charlie Zelenoff/ Going to back alley with gun

A bit concerning to listen to Deontay speak about his thoughts related to this. I am a Deontay fan, and realize he is just keeping it real here, but it's a little alarming te hear how he decribes taking Charlie in to a back alley, pulling out his piece, smoking weed, and then being a role model. I know he probably did not have the smoothest upbringing and part of his Rawness' is appealing to the fans, but this is interesting listening to him talk about his "homies going out to take care of Charlie, something serious".

In the end, it's actually pretty cool to hear someone be so real, and talk about how they feel about things without hamming it up for the camera.

It gets good at the 21 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVkiwOqNDbI

Not a good look.

Thank Cod this isn't the NFL or he'd already be suspended.

With that said, WAR Deontay! (not literally with like guns though lol)

Comment

Deontay put a major dent in that boy. He's scarred for life now LOL.

Comment

I used to like Deontay a lot, and would love to see him fight and KO Fury.

But ever since he got in trouble for beating on a woman, I started to have doubts.

And Charlie Zelenoff is clearly a mentally disturbed guy. He's not all there, so that too is disappointing that Deontay fought, and pulled a gun on?!

Comment

didn't watch the vid but why does a 6'7" professional boxer need a gun to threaten charlie zelenoff

Comment

I hope Deontay doesn't become the next Aaron Hernandez, Aaron killed someone too, and like Deontay he was a very fan friendly guy who came from a tough background and wast tatted up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hippie Beater View Post
              didn't watch the vid but why does a 6'7" professional boxer need a gun to threaten charlie zelenoff
              What does a scrawny pretend fighter need to use racial slurs and make fun of Deontay's daughter for?

That's why Wilder beat him up in the first place. That kid was making racist remarks to him and his daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                What does a scrawny pretend fighter need to use racial slurs and make fun of Deontay's daughter for?

That's why Wilder beat him up in the first place. That kid was making racist remarks to him and his daughter.
                crying again over race again I see. violence is fine with you when the shoes on the other foot you racist cry baby

Comment

So Deontay basically admits Charlie has his number... Needs a gun

Comment

Nice video, Wilders great

Comment

Working...
                    X