Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 50 Cent calls out Floyd for ALS ice bucket challenge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is too stupid and too much of a coward to read a full page of a Harry Potter book.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      "Floyd will you except my ALS/ESL CHALLENGE: I will donate $750k to a charity of your choice, If you can read a full page out of a Harry Potter book out loud without starting and stopping or ****ing up. lmao"

50 ****ed up himself.
      Yo, it's so funny. If you read a lot of his tweets, it's FULL of misspellings and bad grammar. It's not even like he's doing it on purpose. People forget that 50 has exactly the same amount of education that Floyd has. They are not college graduates, not even close. So it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Wow I'm so glad I'm not a fl0mo right now

Awwww sheeeet!

Ahh, but you probably are a "Fl0mo." You're just an oppressed and closet version I'm guessing. The in denial type that passive aggressively channels your lust for Mayweather through hate and a false front. Kind of like the next door neighbor in American Beauty who kept calling his Kevin Spacey a Faqqot and who beat his kid and told him to be a man, etc...then it turns out all along that he was ga y and ends up killing himself.

Yeah, that's what you strike me as. Almost exactly.

Comment

There isn't enough padding on the Harry Potter book covers, those books need to be approved by Ellerbe. Healf comes first doe.

Comment

fraud's not willing to risk his health reading a page of harry potter.

high risk low reward.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
              Ahh, but you probably are a "Fl0mo." You're just an oppressed and closet version I'm guessing. The in denial type that passive aggressively channels your lust for Mayweather through hate and a false front. Kind of like the next door neighbor in American Beauty who kept calling his Kevin Spacey a Faqqot and who beat his kid and told him to be a man, etc...then it turns out all along that he was ga y and ends up killing himself.

Yeah, that's what you strike me as. Almost exactly.

Comment

Don't give him that hardcover nonsense. That **** is dangerous. We're not reading unless its a paperback!

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  50 is just mad about this new article on Floyd where they act like Floyd is talking about 50, TI, and Nelly but he never specifically say's 50's name. His 2 quotes are:

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde....com+Sports%29
                  Probably referring to Nelly's last album selling 30k copies to date(came out last year). 50 Cent's last album did a little better, selling 90k copies to date. TI has the most successful last album selling 500k copies to date. Which is actually great numbers, cause no one buys Hip Hop albums nowadays if you're name isn't Drake, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Nas.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Probably referring to Nelly's last album selling 30k copies to date(came out last year). 50 Cent's last album did a little better, selling 90k copies to date. TI has the most successful last album selling 500k copies to date. Which is actually great numbers, cause no one buys Hip Hop albums nowadays if you're name isn't Drake, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Nas.

honest question; where do people go to buy albums? besides online

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      honest question; where do people go to buy albums? besides online
                      Target & Best Buy. It's been years since I've bought an album though.

Comment

Working...
                      X