No announcement yet.

The reason why Pacquiao is an ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason why Pacquiao is an ATG

His straight left hand. Marquez fought him four times and still couldn't eliminate Pacquiao's money punch, the straight left.

He got his nose broken on that fight. Bradley didn't come close to doing what Pacquiao did to Marquez.

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    His straight left hand. Marquez fought him four times and still couldn't eliminate Pacquiao's money punch, the straight left.
    didn't marquez ko him when he was setting up the straight left? i would say he did a pretty good job eliminating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      didn't marquez ko him when he was setting up the straight left? i would say he did a pretty good job eliminating it.
      it only took him 4 fights and 40 something rounds but by golly he did it!

Comment

His face tells a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          it only took him 4 fights and 40 something rounds but by golly he did it!
          well point is, he did it.

Comment

jmm ko'd pac by pac tripping over jmm's foot

Comment

Marquez is an ATG because he fought Pacquiao four times and still couldn't eliminate his right hand.

He knocked him down twice in their last fight, something Bradley never came close to doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                Marquez is an ATG because he fought Pacquiao four times and still couldn't eliminate his right hand.

He knocked him down twice in their last fight, something Bradley never came close to doing.
                The reason Marquez is an ATG because he's a Master Boxer with an elite trainer and the heart of a lion. And apparently a better nutritionist because for some reason, he gets better physically as he gets older.

He must be eating his cheerio's.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                  His face tells a different story.

"Marquez fought him four times and still couldn't eliminate Pacquiao's money punch, the straight left."

he countered pacquiao's jab, jab, straight left lunging routine and ko'd him. your claim is false. that's all i'm saying.

Comment

"Marquez fought him four times and still couldn't eliminate Pacquiao's money punch, the straight left."

he countered pacquiao's jab, jab, straight left lunging routine and ko'd him. your claim is false. that's all i'm saying.
                    You don't get it. Boxing is about who can land their punches. Pacquiao's straight left is so fast and so powerful that everybody gets hit by it, and everybody feel's Pacquiaos power because that punch always causes damage.

Who has Pacquiao fought that he hasn't landed his straight left on repeatedly? Who has Pacquiao fought that he hasn't hurt?

Comment

Working...
                    X