No announcement yet.

The reason why Pacquiao is an ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    "Marquez fought him four times and still couldn't eliminate Pacquiao's money punch, the straight left."

he countered pacquiao's jab, jab, straight left lunging routine and ko'd him. your claim is false. that's all i'm saying.
    Similar thing happened in the 5th but Manny managed to pull back in time to not get KOed ..... in the 6th, Manny tripped right into that KO ..... it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      You don't get it. Boxing is about who can land their punches. Pacquiao's straight left is so fast and so powerful that everybody gets hit by it, and everybody feel's Pacquiaos power because that punch always causes damage.

Who has Pacquiao fought that he hasn't landed his straight left on repeatedly? Who has Pacquiao fought that he hasn't hurt?
      yes... pacquiao has a great left hand, if that's what you wanted to hear. still has nothing to do with what you claimed originally and what i pointed out.

Comment

I have a hard time imagining anyone looking at it rationally would say Pacquiao isn't an ATG.

Comment

Pac is up there with Ali and chavez as an ATG. They all have been the worldwide face of the sport in their respective times.

Comment

His straight left hand. Marquez fought him four times and still couldn't eliminate Pacquiao's money punch, the straight left.

He got his nose broken on that fight. Bradley didn't come close to doing what Pacquiao did to Marquez.

Dude, JMM beat Manny all 4 times. Who gives a shlt about a straight left.

Comment

Marquez can't avoid a left hook no matter who he's fighting. Jaun Diaz crushed him with the left hook before getting stopped. Floyd beat him with the jab checkhook. And of course Manny busted him up as well.

Comment

Usually any1 who fights Pacquiao GETS BUSTED!!
                The only man who hasnt get their face puffy or bloodied most notably is Joshua "Shell shocked" Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  Dude, JMM beat Manny all 4 times. Who gives a shlt about a straight left.
                  Who gives a ****? Anybody who ever has to fight him.

The guy in your sig is real familiar with pac's straight left

Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-20-2014, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Who gives a ****? Anybody who ever has to fight him.

The guy in your sig is real familiar with pac's straight left

He was a siding duck for that fight and the circumstances were in Manny's favor. Even I knew Cotto fuked up taking the fight and would lose.
                    Last edited by Lords; 08-20-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao-Marquez is one of the legendary rivalries of boxing history. I thank God I got to witness their immortality written in the pages.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-20-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X