Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Join me, co-captain.
    Who else was there?

El Angel knew the deal, Dan was VERY much on board, Dirk seemed to be at times...the train was rather empty for quite a while but it's picking up

Comment

I am well on it.

I don't think anyone will make Kell Brook look like he doesn't belong in there with them. Save maybe Floyd even then Brook has an excellent, powerful jab that would be a problem.

Maidana is a bad style match up and I think he would beat Brook. Porter was a bad style match up too!

I think he would beat all of the smaller welters aside from Pacman even then he might be able to KO Pacman.

He is legit world class. Not sure he can be overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Who else was there?

El Angel knew the deal, Dan was VERY much on board, Dirk seemed to be at times...the train was rather empty for quite a while but it's picking up
        Definitely the four of us and Dirk probably too. Not too sure on him.

I think Mr Philadel is also with us. He's been riding the train hard since the Porter fight.

Comment

The journey of Broner's hype train didn't end too well and it collapsed before reaching its destination.. BEWARE!!!

Comment

This was my exact reaction when I heard the score:

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
              The journey of Broner's hype train didn't end too well and it collapsed before reaching its destination.. BEWARE!!!

Broner's career is not over to be fair.

A long way to go.

It's not like he lost to someone ****.

Comment

props to the drivers and conductors on board but wait till Brook has a bad night...that'll separate the bandwagon fans from the real loyal ones...watch!!

EXAMPLE....before Swift fought Khan....everybody except yours truly just knew AK was gonna blow Swift outta the ring(pause).....I told ANYBODY who'd listen that AK was gonna have to get off the canvas and a draw was the best result he'd get....afterwards, the wagon was packed but as soon as **** got rocky, dudes jumped off and start throwing stones at the train

these hoes aint loyal

Comment

Broner isn't a top fighter.

He was beating up little guys. One fight against someone his own size exposed his dreadful attempt at the shoulder roll/generally leaky defence, his own lack of power and his rather suspect chin.

This isn't a hype train.

Comment

Kell Brooks hype-train is loading and picking up steam!

Who joins it? Before it collapse...
                    That train looks full of khan fans

Comment

Originally posted by mr. Philadel View Post
                      props to the drivers and conductors on board but wait till brook has a bad night...that'll separate the bandwagon fans from the real loyal ones...watch!!

Example....before swift fought khan....everybody except yours truly just knew ak was gonna blow swift outta the ring(pause).....i told anybody who'd listen that ak was gonna have to get off the canvas and a draw was the best result he'd get....afterwards, the wagon was packed but as soon as **** got rocky, dudes jumped off and start throwing stones at the train

these hoes aint loyal

lmao!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X