Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Khan and Brook Be considered the number 2 and 3 147 pounders today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morons are always trying to give Khan credit where it isn't due .... Talk about ******ed.

Comment

Kell just behind Mayweather and Pacquiao

Khan's about 9th, he's done nothing at 147. He's behind the 3 already mentioned as well as Bradley, Marquez, Maidana, Thurman, Porter...

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Morons are always trying to give Khan credit where it isn't due .... Talk about ******ed.
        Exactly. Khan has like 1 win at ww, Collazo. Its fair to rank Brook #3, as the IBF champ. I would have him 5th behind Manny, Tim, JMM and Maidana.

Comment

Khan could be #2 if Pac, Bradley, Marquez, and Maidana suddenly died or retired.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            Khan could be #2 if Pac, Bradley, Marquez, and Maidana suddenly died or retired.
            Had to @that

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Brook has a better jab than Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                Am I the only one who thinks Brook has a better jab than Khan?
                I would hope everyone knows that Brook has the far better jab.

Brook's jab is tremendous, powerful and accurate...he has the best jab at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  I would hope everyone knows that Brook has the far better jab.

Brook's jab is tremendous, powerful and accurate...he has the best jab at 147.
                  Far better? Khan has an excellent jab also.

Comment

LOL

Khan has one fight at 147 and that makes him top 3?? he is lucky to be looked at as top 10 at ww

if i was brook i would not even fight him i would tell him to bring something to the table or take a 20/80 split because khan aint no A side player vs brook

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Far better? Khan has an excellent jab also.
                      He's got a good jab, but he often forgets it exists and doesn't set things up with it.

Brook's jab is more powerful and more accurate, but more importantly he uses it better. Kell sets everything up with the jab and the jab itself is powerful enough to make guys cautious.

Comment

Working...
                      X