No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Lean To Porter To Defeat Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicky View Post
    That's an easy prediction. A Haymon fighter at a Golden Boy Event in Los Angeles... Brook needs a KO. He has almost zero chance of winning by decision.
    You wouldn't think he was a Haymon fighter with what he was getting paid

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      You wouldn't think he was a Haymon fighter with what he was getting paid
      No, but he is, and like all the other Haymon fighters he's being gradually groomed as a big money product. Kell can cause and upset and become part of the elite mix, but only by either KO or absolute domination... neither of which are likely.

I predict Porter by controversial points victory... one score card being heavily in his favour despite what ever happens in the ring.

Comment

You root for who you want to win, but anybody with sense (not that Khan has much) will realise that a full distance fight favours Porter. Either guy could win by stoppage.
        Sense, Khan has none, just listen to the poor lad. If Kell is able to get his quick hard punches off Porter could get hurt and slow down considerably and could look bad down the stretch, although I think it will have been stopped by that stage....I wish I knew in who's favour!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Sense, Khan has none, just listen to the poor lad.
          Love that ^^. Yeah, he's got quick hands, but he's a total phuck-nut imbecile. Really off-the-scale, dumb as phuck.

Comment

Maybe, but doubtful. Porter ain't got enough power to KO a legit WW.
            C'mon, Shawn was knocking out dudes at 154 & 160 before he moved down. We shall find out soon enough.

Comment

I like khan but he's beginning to sound a bit jelous in the build up to this

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
                C'mon, Shawn was knocking out dudes at 154 & 160 before he moved down. We shall find out soon enough.
                KOing d-level fighters at 160 and still only a 60% KO rate. Scary!

Comment

Of course he think Porter gonna win he is scared of Porter but not Brook

Comment

That's an easy prediction. A Haymon fighter at a Golden Boy Event in Los Angeles... Brook needs a KO. He has almost zero chance of winning by decision.
                    Sounds like you are already making excuses for another Brit getting crushed. What will you say when Porter KOs him?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                      Sounds like you are already making excuses for another Brit getting crushed. What will you say when Porter KOs him?
                      Yeah, it could be that, or it could be that I'm just a bit more realistic than you about what goes on in boxing.... y'know, grown up ****.

If Porter KO's Brook I'll say "well done" because I'm not that hung up on who wins. And, finally, I'm not British so don't have the same twatish attitude that you have.

Comment

Working...
                      X