Collapse
No announcement yet.

BKB Brian Vera Vs Gabriel Rosado who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is gonna be brutal. Both are tough sob. I think Vera will win by ko.

Comment

How do I watch this in the uk?

Comment

Vera in this... don't trust Gabe's skin

Comment

This has great potential. Is there any way to watch if you do not have DirectTV?

Comment

I think Gabe will win. Vera had two tough fights against JCC Jr.. Even with Jr. not performing at his best, fighting a naturally much bigger guy might taken something out of him. Gabe had a longer layoff and seems to be in better shape, judging of pictures I have seen of him and by what he said.

Regarding Gabe's skin: I saw some photos of him and it looked like he had some plastic surgery to support the skin in some fatigue areas.

I'm sure, that the fight will be good. Both tough fighters who can give and take.

Comment

Anybody know what the weighed in at?
              Last edited by BOXEO _; 08-16-2014, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Nice View Post
                Who did he train with? I know he trained in LA, but I'm pretty sure that young cat with the beard was still involved.
                I am a regular at Wild Card, and over the last few months I have seen Rosado and Billy Briscoe training together on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass-Joe View Post
                  I am a regular at Wild Card, and over the last few months I have seen Rosado and Billy Briscoe training together on a regular basis.
                  Gabby and Briscoe split months ago....plus Gabby spent a lot of time training at Robert Garcia's gym for this BKB fight

Comment

is anybody here actually paying for this fight?

i can't freaking believe that it is $40. that's a lot of money to watch brian freaking vera and gabe rosado headline a card.

Comment

I like Rosado but his face isn't going to hold up

Comment

Working...
                      X