Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me crazy but Sergio Martinez at 168lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me crazy but Sergio Martinez at 168lbs?

I think he might be pretty successful if he gets his knee fixed even with the bad knee i think hes quite fast for super middleweight, hes got a good chin, chavez hurt him in the 10th round but hes more like a super middleweight anyway. Hand speed and head movement are still there.
    I think at middleweight hes done, his speed isnt his advantage there anymore but it will be at high weight classes and with his chin i think he would do well.

Yea he will do real well considering he attributed his poor performance in his last fight to getting punched by a jmw in the first round

Imagine what a full blown 168 pounder does

Comment

do you hate him? did you see what happen against cotto? (who isn't a middleweight)

Comment

Martinez's chin has always been questionable. What makes you think it's good enough for 168, let alone all the other problems he has now?

Comment

168 has better fighters than 160.

Comment

TS hates Sergio

Comment

You're crazy. Cotto put an end to Martinez, he's done.

Comment

I'm calling you crazy, that's a terrible idea. Did Martinez **** your girlfriend or something?

Comment

He just arguably lost two times in a row in a weak division, including to a JMW. Both guys he was favorite to beat to make it worse. At 168 he gets beaten by any top 6.

I see him probably being competitive against Abraham and Stieglitz who are in the top 5 by beating each other up and taking journeymen outside the top 10 in between their trilogy.

That would also be too close to 175, where Hopkins, Kovalev, Stevenson, Pascal, Dawson will all surely call him out and even go down to 168 just to beat up on Sergio.

Comment

i reported TS.

Comment

Working...
                    X