Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz' Next Opponent Makes Rod Salka Look Like Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, ok..... Get your asses in here guys! All you guys bashing Danny, let's now start the **** Leo Santa Cruz foundation. We all gotta go to his Instagram and put cherries on every pic he puts up. Do the same for the Showtime pics that include him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Who didn't predict this? LSC is a total fraud.

I actually said joked after all the talk he'd fight a flyweight titlist a decade or so back, this guy ain't even that.

Hes 3-2-2 with 1KO in his last 7 inc a draw with a 1-0 fighter who has a mixed record since.
      I knew he'd end up fighting someone bad but what the ****. That is beyond bad. They literally might as well have picked someone up off the street. Maybe they did, I don't know what this guy does anymore.

Comment

They were waiting so long to announce the fight because they had to make sure his opponent was able to get off from work that day.

Comment

Another garbage match-up that we have to put up with, and this one is on PPV! He just fought Mijares, and now he's following that up with another feather-fisted opponent. He isn't ranked by any of the sanctioning bodies at 122 or 118, FML.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 08-14-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

You know Al Haymon is **** when the alphabet title organizations make better mandatory fights. It's The Al Haymon way. Where is Dunn at I need to hear the spin justifying this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by SintilatingDTS View Post
              They were waiting so long to announce the fight because they had to make sure his opponent was able to get off from work that day.
              Haha, green K sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                Ok, ok..... Get your asses in here guys! All you guys bashing Danny, let's now start the **** Leo Santa Cruz foundation. We all gotta go to his Instagram and put cherries on every pic he puts up. Do the same for the Showtime pics that include him.
                Give them time. It hasn't even been an hour yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  The WBC better not sanction this if they didn't sanction Garcia/Salka.
                  Guess showtime is testing testing the theory that crappy undercards don't make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Guess showtime is testing testing the theory that crappy undercards don't make a difference.
                    Then why not at least a top 20 guy? Casuals would not know the difference.

Comment

Thank God I don't need pay for this ****. Fark these mismatches.

Comment

Working...
                      X