Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article on Mayweather and his history of domestic abuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent piece. I think I've read it over 20+ times easily. Just a great article.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
      Untill I see pictures or videos I wouldn't believe anything about that issue, this is not the 20s, we have cameras now everywhere, remember he paid her MILLIONS of dollars for that, it's also a possibility that she made the whole thing up or at least exaggarated what really happened abd we all know that in this new feminized world, a female judge would take the side of the woman.

Just don't dismiss the probability of her being a gold digger, that's all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Now I know you're a virgin
        No, men who treat women with respect have no problem finding sex.
        Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        I don't approve of hitting women either but come on now.
        You'd still love Floyd even if he became a serial killer of women.

Comment

Typical case of froid rage huh?

Comment

Untill I see pictures or videos I wouldn't believe anything about that issue, this is not the 20s, we have cameras now everywhere, remember he paid her MILLIONS of dollars for that, it's also a possibility that she made the whole thing up or at least exaggarated what really happened abd we all know that in this new feminized world, a female judge would take the side of the woman.

Just don't dismiss the probability of her being a gold digger, that's all I'm saying.
            ur speaking over the heads of these manginas, they would never think of this as an option...

Comment

this thread should be stickied!

Comment

His own child wrote a statement saying he saw Floyd beat his mother. How ****in pathetic are you?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  His own child wrote a statement saying he saw Floyd beat his mother. How ****in pathetic are you?
                  I don't know how you keep up with all these threads. And I barely come on here

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    You dont give one **** about the women Floyd beat. P*ssy ass ****boy obsessed with Floyd Mayweather of all people. Loser!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Do you really believe floyd is an icon in the black community?

You are the classic low intelligence, low information idiot that clowns on NSB who suggest this kind of stuff want to attract.

Sadly, not only do you believe it blindly, you regurgitated it thus giving it and them validity.
                      Are you saying he isn't?

Comment

Working...
                      X