Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara to return against Kirkland, Vanes, or Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be smith and anyone who's
    watched boxing longer than a year knows why.

Boxing politics 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      Lara running around the ring = Magnificent elegance the likes we have never seen before in the ring. The smooth movements are equivalent to that of a vibrant butterfly gently gliding through the air. The finesse is in par to that of fine wine rejoicing in a palate to quench the drought of lives shortcomings.

Canelo = Bum who deserves no respect and takes on overblown WW. Although he has face Trout, Mayweather, Angulo and Lara in his previous 4 fights.. yeah, logic.

Oh and no way in hell does Kirkland opt to take Lara over Canelo. Lara won't win the purse bid, wouldn't give Kirkland any exposure, no possible shot at PPV money and is more difficult fight in terms of styles. Yeah… won't happen. Team Lara might just be throwing James' name out there to stir some excitement seeing as how Canelo already has his sights set on Kirkland for later this years. We all can dream doe.
      are you being sarcastic? comparing lara to a butterfly...
      anyways the lara that fought canelo after 3 rounds was running, the lara that fought williams was boxing, there is a reason for that... Lara= ill break your face, if you catch me....

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        of course kirkland will take lara over canelo right??
        you know dam well it will be ishe on unimas or fsn...
        enjoy the stinker...
        Will do sir, thanks. You go ahead and enjoy some more gift decisions while parading around like the ginger did something good.

Comment

Kirkland vs Canelo is happening so looks like Lara vs Vanes 2

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Will do sir, thanks. You go ahead and enjoy some more gift decisions while parading around like the ginger did something good.
            beating lara is good...
            the right man won , you can cry but it wont change anything...
            you must be naive to expect the runner to get the edge on a close fight,
            close fights are no robberies period...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              beating lara is good...
              the right man won , you can cry but it wont change anything...
              you must be naive to expect the runner to get the edge on a close fight,
              close fights are no robberies period...
              Icha if you are proud of that "victory" your expectations are very low, there's no way you can find 7 rounds for ginger much less 9, imo Lara won and still I'm not happy with his showing...

Comment

Anyway

Most likely Ishe, Vanes is a maybe since he got a draw and Kirkland is a no way

Comment

I have a feeling it's going to be Vanes.

They drew when they fought, they have unfinished business and Vanes just signed with Lara. Kirkland is probably fighting Canelo.

Comment

Where is Andrade's name? Thought Lara always wanted to fight the best. The best opponent right now is Andrade. I respect Vanes. I wouldn't mind the rematch. But I lost a lot of respect for Lara in the Canelo fight. He talked big and then quivered with fear and ran throughout the fight and complained to referee the rest of the time. Hitting
                    Canelo's gloves 90% of the time with pitty-pats and said he wuz robbed.
                    Last edited by NEELZ; 08-13-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

It will most likely be Smith. Lara was planning to face him before he got the offer from Canelo and pulled out.

Comment

Working...
                      X