Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara to return against Kirkland, Vanes, or Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    of course kirkland will take lara over canelo right??
    you know dam well it will be ishe on unimas or fsn...
    enjoy the stinker...
    when has canelo been in a thriller? He has beat up on jww/washed and old men but when face with fighters his own size he is $h1t,
    Hatton (and he was a ww)
    rhodes (what an exciting fight)
    trout (he needed an open score and still was $h1tty fight)
    fraud (not even paying a judge help him)
    Lara (he cut the ring like a master and his boyfriend martinez had the score card fill out the night before)

Comment

Hopefully it's Kirkland. I don't even want to think about a smith fight, I'm getting sleepy thinking About it

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
        Hopefully it's Kirkland. I don't even want to think about a smith fight, I'm getting sleepy thinking About it
        I think Lara is very capable of making a Kirkland fight boring. He's just going to box for two rounds, run for the rest of the fight and say he was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          Who wants to see Lara RUN laps again?, kid was scared to fight when it mattered the most.
          but but, he was robbed doe...

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
            when has canelo been in a thriller? He has beat up on jww/washed and old men but when face with fighters his own size he is $h1t,
            Hatton (and he was a ww)
            rhodes (what an exciting fight)
            trout (he needed an open score and still was $h1tty fight)
            fraud (not even paying a judge help him)
            Lara (he cut the ring like a master and his boyfriend martinez had the score card fill out the night before)
            so you will consider canelo a stinker just like lara??
            why dont you make a poll and let the others decide...
            or you can go back and rewatch canelo-lara, and tell me who was the stinker runner ?
            if canelo was boring he wouldnt have the following that he has, cant say the same for lara, but im sure you enjoy his fights(marathons)...
            Last edited by icha; 08-12-2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Why fight Kirkland if Kirkland could be fighting Canelo? Kirkland should fight the ginger.

Rather see Lara fight Ishe. Unfinished business.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                so you will consider canelo a stinker just like lara??
                why dont you make a poll and let the others decide...
                or you can go back and rewatch canelo-lara, and tell me who was the stinker runner ?
                if canelo was boring he wouldnt have the following that he has, cant say the same for lara, but im sure you enjoy his fights(marathons)...

Lara running around the ring = Magnificent elegance the likes we have never seen before in the ring. The smooth movements are equivalent to that of a vibrant butterfly gently gliding through the air. The finesse is in par to that of fine wine rejoicing in a palate to quench the drought of lives shortcomings.

Canelo = Bum who deserves no respect and takes on overblown WW. Although he has face Trout, Mayweather, Angulo and Lara in his previous 4 fights.. yeah, logic.

Oh and no way in hell does Kirkland opt to take Lara over Canelo. Lara won't win the purse bid, wouldn't give Kirkland any exposure, no possible shot at PPV money and is more difficult fight in terms of styles. Yeah… won't happen. Team Lara might just be throwing James' name out there to stir some excitement seeing as how Canelo already has his sights set on Kirkland for later this years. We all can dream doe.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  I think Lara is very capable of making a Kirkland fight boring. He's just going to box for two rounds, run for the rest of the fight and say he was robbed.
                  Angulo made it interesting and Kirkland raped Angulo. Canelo can't cut off the ring, he would have been stooping Lara in tracks if he could.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Angulo made it interesting and Kirkland raped Angulo. Canelo can't cut off the ring, he would have been stooping Lara in tracks if he could.
                    Angulo vs Kirkland was a nice little fight. Carlos Molina made a Kirkland fight boring too, just imagine what Lara's clinch fest and marathons would do.

Canelo cut the ring off as well as he could, Lara's back was turned towards Canelo at times, as he ran to the opposite corner of the ring. Thats how much running he was doing, where Canelo had to literally sprint towards Lara. When does a Boxer have to run so fast that he has to literally sprint to cut off the ring? yeah wasn't a big fan of that either.

Doesn't matter though, wasn't that impress with either one.
                    Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 08-13-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Kirkland needs to fight Canelo. He won't be able to catch Lara. Lara will be to mobile for him

Comment

Working...
                      X