No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Gabe Rosado on The Pit Fight With Bryan Vera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
    *****BKB is an entirely different sport, why is it being reported here?))))))

It's such a circus act that they had to change the entire name of their company "Bare Knuckle Boxing" to "Big Knockout Boxing" at the last minute.
    Well there are profesional boxers competing on this card like pelos garcia, david estrada and of course vera/rosado, so i can see why boxingscene is covering it...i'll probably watch it too! Good fights on this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
      Hold up,The missing strip over the knuckles is no longer there?
      Correct. It'll be normal 8 or 10oz gloves now. I'm assuming they made the change so they could appeal to a larger audience. It's probably the smart thing to do, as fighters will be more likely to try it out. I don't think Rosado would've done it with the original gloves, he would get busted up worse than he usually does.

Last edited by kiaba360; 08-12-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Correct. It'll be normal 8 or 10oz gloves now. I'm assuming they made the change so they could appeal to a larger audience. It's probably the smart thing to do, as fighters will be more likely to try it out.
        Who is the wrestler in your sig?

Comment

I bought the first two PPVs and already ordered this one as well. Quality productions... And it's only $25 buckaroos!! It'll be fun, very much looking forward to it!

Comment

Awesome stuff at the end when Mike comes offer and Gabe's reaction. Real sheet, good to see that. Nice interview!!

Comment

I watched a 3 hour BKB event that I found on Youtube recently, Buddy Mcgirt was commentating. I gotta say it was extremely entertaining IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X