Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Guerrero is almost a done deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero doesn't have the power to stop khan so I see it a clear UD for Khan because he has superior hand and foot speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
      Hope they bring it to the Bay Area! Guerrero's from Gilroy, Khan trains in the East Bay and does some appearances in San Francisco. I'll be there if they do!

Had tickets to the Guerrero vs. Maidana bout that got called off a few years back in San Jose!

This would be a good one to attend.
      I still have those tickets! 4th row and they cancel it but oh well. Im up for them coming to the Bay Area! Hell is its in Ca i more than likely am going

Comment

Damn good fight....

Comment

The ghost is too slow for khan and not a big puncher

Comment

this could be an ugly fight. guerrero will try and smother and be dirty while khan holds all night and possibly hops on the bicycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              I still have those tickets! 4th row and they cancel it but oh well. Im up for them coming to the Bay Area! Hell is its in Ca i more than likely am going
              Still have my tickets too! Also still have my tickets from the Berto-Ortiz II rematch that got canceled. I was pretty nervous about buying tickets for a while... thought i was cursed with fights! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
                The ghost is too slow for khan and not a big puncher
                sorry but that gif in your sig is disgusting.

Comment

Good fight. Hoping Guerrero wins.

Comment

It'd be better be this fight, rather than Lopez. If he fights Lopez, he should be shot if he tries to mention Mayweather/Pacquiao afterwards.
                    Good fight, would be nice if they could bring it over here to England

Comment

not a fan of Guerrero, but on that night he'll be my favorite fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X