Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Guerrero is almost a done deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guerrero is too slow for khan.. if khan doesnt get lure in to fight robert's fight khan will take this easily.

Comment

guerrero is too slow for khan.. if khan doesnt get lure in to fight robert's fight khan will take this easy.

Comment

Khan should win fairly easily cuz Guerrerro sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          so collazo and guerrero gives you floyd? if porter keeps his belt or danny beats peterson and moves up (both will probably happen) khan's chances of fighting him would be slim
          Come on Dean. Khan gets these fights because he draws fans and gets above average ratings on TV. If he can put on a great display and win convincingly while drawing a strong crowd-he will get the Floyd and Manny fights. If Porter does this, he will be in line to get them too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Come on Dean. Khan gets these fights because he draws fans and gets above average ratings on TV. If he can put on a great display and win convincingly while drawing a strong crowd-he will get the Floyd and Manny fights. If Porter does this, he will be in line to get them too.
            i understand how it works but that doesn't mean that i have to agree...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              i understand how it works but that doesn't mean that i have to agree...
              True, none of us do.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                Khan will not easily Guerrero. Guerrero should win this fight if he still trains hard.
                Nonsense. Guerrero doesn't have the pop @ 147 to conquer the super elite Level 2.0 neck.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                  if Khan loses this, its over. i guess he can always fight pacquiao after he loses to guerrero
                  then guerrero should get pac if he wins this. i'm also interested of pac/khan, but he should win this

Comment

I wonder if that Angel Garcia wannabe will try to get in AK's head like his idol did?!?....don't matter what stunts that ZZ Top looking old head pull, AK gonna box his son's ears off.....Ghost is a underrated counter puncher so AK just have to be smart with his offense....10 rounds to 2 type decision for the King of Bolton!!

Comment

Hope its in a neutral place, Florida would be nice I might consider going!
                      England would be horrible so would Vegas! Hope its on, good straight up match. Two good boys.
                      Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X