No announcement yet.

Stephen Espinoza's Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Espinoza's Twitter

How pathetic is it that a high level executive tweets? It isn't even promotional tweeting half the time, just responding to criticism. Have you seen his latest embarassing tweets?

So, out of all the well reasoned tweets explaining why the Aug. 9 card was an absolute joke, he singles out racist tweets? Then he brags about the license fee? Why does he even bother? Seems like a scumbag of the highest order.

Lowest License fee of the year? Would expect that from the worst card of the year.

Lower than Lamont Peterson's show in January? I feel like everybody would've gotten paid less than what DG made Saturday

Comment

why would you expect anything different from Espinoza? yes, it would be nice if he answered questions like an adult.

Comment

Don't see anything wrong with responding to critics. At first I thought he was calling some a pos lol

Comment

I prefer the new Stephn

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            I prefer the new Stephn

wow that is ****in funny-rick ross and sam cassell. hahahaha

Comment

i love that he bragged about the license fee, basically bragging about being a cheapskate. He's trying to be like Dana White, a cool boss who responds to fan criticism but it's backfiring miserably. For every one fan who is calling him an Italian piece of ****, there are ten boxing fans with reasoned disgust, but he's brushing those criticisms under the rug. He won't have a job for much longer I don't think.

Comment

He's a complete douchebag. surprised him and arum dont get along. totally unprofessional and cringeworthy behavior to be expected of a teenage girl on her period.

Comment

Stephen Espinoza is a cancer to the sport.

Comment

The way he acts on Twitter makes me think that this image people have of Haymon as this all-controlling, puppet-master isn't correct. Because if it was, Espinoza wouldn't be on Twitter.

It's not that his posts are outrageously stupid. The stupidity lies in the fact that he's on there actually responding to the critical posts. It's a waste of time. You cannot beat the internet. Taking pot-shots at HBO makes you look completely unprofessional.

In a way, he kinda sums up how boxing is. Very amatuerish, more than we imagine it to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X