Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it tell you when a 50y/o BHOP fights Kovalev, & 35y/o Pac fighting Algeri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    inkanyamba is dontaes? loooooooooool

no wonder he's so stupid. not only does he get owned on a regular basis in his youtube channel, he also gets owned in a boxing website which is only natural considering he doesnt know **** about boxing but floyd.

i thought he was horus because horus usually gets owned pretty quickly when he starts threads just like this most recent pathetic one.
    How can anyone own Dontae on his channel when he blocks over 90 percent of the commentators who debate him lol.

Dude keeps blocking guys and ignoring them, something is not right in this mans head he is delusional.

Whats even crazier is he is a snake in the grass type, he talks **** about Arum, Pacquiao, Roach, and Top Rank and than attends their media workouts, gyms, and media days and smiles to their face but only tto stab them in the back when they are not looking and diss them on video.

I mean seriously this man is ill, he talks about covert snake racists, yet he is one himself, Pac was smiling to him and gave him a nice interview and he doesnt judge Pac off meeting him personally he still hates him even though Pac was nice to him, his opinion doesnt change of Pac. Becaue Dontae has a black supremacist mindset and victim mentality.

Its weird because Mayweather never acknowledges this dude at all and isn't friendly to him when he goes to Floyds gym but he will defend and kiss Floyds ass in all his videos.

Because he feels he must defend the black man over any other man becaue every other race of man is racist enemy to the black man.

Comment

Notice how he hasn't posted since hectari said that?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        I believe INKANYESABAH is confused on how threads work. He did say "On to the next one" so he probably thought it was a closed topic…

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          I believe INKANYESABAH is confused on how threads work. He did say "On to the next one" so he probably thought it was a closed topic…
          If you ever watched Dontaeboxingnation videos he always says ON TO THE NEXT... after every video as if he exposed someone with truth.

The guy is not right in the head, he is weak minded because if a few comments about Floyd got to his head and made him crazy he is weak.

He doesn't have a strong mind. Who the hell gets so hurt over some comments on youtube or a few random people telling him that Pacquiao is the best?

I never got bothered when someone has an opinion, heck everyone has their own favorite boxer, I ask people who is yoru favorite, some will say Ali, some Tyson, some Chavez, etc, never bothered me.

The only thing that bothers this dude and others like him is if you say Manny Pacquiao is your favorite it really irks them, they start calling you a dumb ass casual biased racist fan.

Comment

O wow.......a father to Filipino kids who doesn't want them to be themselves. He must be living in the 80's and 90's.

Comment

Dontaesboxnation is one of the only few channels that makes sense. 78 sports news is alright, Thaboxingvoice is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Hectari was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Hectari was right.
                  Dude I'm getting on Youtube to call his ass out

Comment

I think if Dontaesboxnation had an account, he would name it Dontaesboxnation just like how if Ellie Seckback had an account, he would name it Esnews.........Reeeeepoooortttttttinnnng

Comment

Shame that the admins are letting this constantly happen. It reminds me of east side boxing where the admins troll the users

Comment

Working...
                      X