No announcement yet.

Garcias are like bullies...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcias are like bullies...

They lost to and got owned by Herrara. So they had to find a small guy to beat up on so they can feel good again.

How many threads are you gonna make bud. It's not gonna make the matthyesse loss hurt any less

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      How many threads are you gonna make bud. It's not gonna make the matthyesse loss hurt any less
      Oh well...your right. At least I can sleep easy at night knowing Algieri whooped Provodnikovs ass!.....

Comment

do you feel proud when you type this? did anything OP say isnt true?

hurrr durr matthyse lost puncher xposed sweet science doe haymon 4 life

boxing hipsters these days....

Comment

Originally posted by 3pacsUncle View Post
          Oh well...your right. At least I can sleep easy at night knowing Algieri whooped Provodnikovs ass!.....
          Did we see the same fight??? Because the one I saw had Prov whooping the **** out of Algieri and the getting out jabbed in the later rounds...

I would've rather been Provo any day of the week in that fight...

Comment

Wow thats crazy....looks like the sharks smell blood

Comment

herrera was supposed to be a tune up LOL then they had to take another 'tune up' to regain some of danny's lost confidence after losing in the first tune up hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                do you feel proud when you type this? did anything OP say isnt true?

hurrr durr matthyse lost puncher xposed sweet science doe haymon 4 life

boxing hipsters these days....
                He has 3 threads about the fight on the first page. He's turning into booty dew

Comment

Originally posted by 3pacsUncle View Post
                  They lost to and got owned by Herrara. So they had to find a small guy to beat up on so they can feel good again.
                  ^^^^^^^^this. It goes to show that Danny didn't believe he even won the fight. If he truly felt he won then he would have not picked a #77 ranked nobody.

Why not rematch Herrera? He had no problem rematching a shot and bloated over the hill Morales.

Comment

at "Mess with the GARSH and get put on your arse".

I coined the term GARSH but that catch phrase is gold.

Anyway, while the Salka fight stunk to high hell and was no excuse for making that fight whatsoever, I think its time to give it a rest already and move on. Hopefully Garcia fights a credible opponent next.

Comment

Working...
                    X