Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Danny Garcia have an ass whooping waiting for him at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Danny Garcia have an ass whooping waiting for him at 147?

If so, who?

I think Marcos Maidana whoops his ass. Possibly Keith Thurman's big ass. Manny Pacquiao, Tim Bradley, Shawn Porter, maybe Brandon Rios.

Notable mention: Robert Guerrero, Marquez.
    Yes, Floyd Mayweather beats him up.
    13.17%
    Yes, Manny Pacquiao beats him up.
    13.66%
    Yes, Marcos Maidana beats him up.
    11.22%
    Yes, Keith Thurman beats him up.
    14.15%
    Yes, Shawn Porter beats him up.
    13.17%
    Yes, Timothy Bradley beats him up.
    11.71%
    Yes, Juan Manuel Marquez beats him up.
    10.24%
    Yes, Brandon Rios beats him up.
    5.85%
    Yes, Robert Guerrero beats him up.
    6.34%
    No. There are no ass whoopings waiting for Garcia at 147.
    0.49%
    Last edited by punchr; 08-10-2014, 04:55 AM.

We all know his first fight at 147 will be vs Paulie

#HaymonEffect

Comment

Porter, Maidana, Thurman and even Marquez can probably beat Garcia. Bradley probably can outbox him too like Herrera did. Garcia is 26 years old and just making his way to 147. He can't beat the top guys at 147. They're in a class of their own compared to Garcia.

Comment

There's a handful of guys that can beat Danny. The WW division is pretty stacked. They just all need to start fighting each other.

Comment

Garcia is a great champion I refuse to underestimate him against anybody he finds away

Comment

I think Garcia can hold his own against any one at 147lbs. He might lose to most of the names you've mentioned on your poll, but he wont be taking a real "azz whooping" like you mentioned while he loses (if he does).

Comment

Danny's a very good fighter, the top guys like Floyd and Manny would beat him comfortably but the rest he will be competitive with.

Brandon Rios should not be mentioned with those guys, he's not even a top 20 welter. Garcia would beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Alexander and Guerrero would be tough. I'd favor Garcia just slightly.

Maidana is more Garcia's style, but if Maidana can rough up and fight close with Mayweather it's hard to favor Garcia.

Bradley beats him.

Pac and Mayweather crush him.

I'd favor Thurman, but Garcia is the far more proven fighter. Can't say for sure until Thurman gets bigger fights.

Garcia whoops Rios.

We'll see about Porter and Brook when they fight. Don't want to predict anything until then.

Comment

Everyone in the top 10 at 147 easily beat Danny, he and his dad know that so I think Danny will kill himself making 140 for now.

Comment

He'd likely lose against most those names
                    But I'm with some of the comments above, he's pretty good not to get his ass whooped, he'd spit up a decent fight even against PAC n mayweather IMO

Comment

Working...
                    X