Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Team Maidana being so secretive of them working with Victor Conte? No pics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Team Maidana being so secretive of them working with Victor Conte? No pics?

Why are there no pictures of Maidana working with the renowned steroid supplier Victor Conte? A couple of tweets broke out a couple months ago after they canned Ariza for "wanting to go back to old school training tactics" that they were going to work with Victor Conte for the Mayweather rematch.

Is there any footage of this? I know Secback is at their gym 24/7, yet there's no footage. Why are they being so secretive about it? Are they ashamed to know they canned the "special shakes" supplier only to hire a world renowned steroid dealer/supplier?

What would they post a "pic" of? Is he just gonna tweet photos of victor conte injecting him while he gives the thumbs up?

Comment

Originally posted by Peach View Post
      What would they post a "pic" of? Is he just gonna tweet photos of victor conte injecting him while he gives the thumbs up?
      Oh I don't know, maybe them doing some drills or something? Is he a nutritionist or a conditioning coach or both? I just know he was the head of the Balco scandal where he supplied a bunch of steroids to a bunch of athletes.

There's tons of footage of them working with Ariza.

Comment

Why would they have a picture with him and Conte?? why does there need to be one?? did they deny they are working with him? NO..so who cares?? there is random testing being done so LET THE BEST MAN WIN

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Why would they have a picture with him and Conte?? why does there need to be one?? did they deny they are working with him? NO..so who cares?? there is random testing being done so LET THE BEST MAN WIN
          Not a picture, I mean just footage of them training together in general. I know Elie has his camera running 24/7, you'd think you'd see some footage by now.

Comment

you already posted this thread, don't you get tired?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              Not a picture, I mean just footage of them training together in general. I know Elie has his camera running 24/7, you'd think you'd see some footage by now.
              I'm just saying...WHY????

Comment

There are pics of him with oxygen mask on etc. He's getting the full Shawn Porter treatment.

Comment

because he looks fat right now

you won't see any shirtless pics of Maidana till a week before the fight, even then he'll still probably look flabby, the guy is out of shape

Comment

Andre Ward works with Conte.

Comment

Working...
                    X