Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't watch the fight, but Garcia is causing fans to meltdown..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because an undefeated champion who just beat Ruslan Provodnikov is the same as a career JLW /LW jumpin up to WW to be his stay busy after his last stay busy failed. What're the odds his next fight is a stay busy Pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      algeri not a great fight but at least algeri is ranked.

and I didnt watch the fight on tv I caught a live stream and poeple who know me here know I got that HD live stream connect!

So I be hurting showtime more then helping then FUCK EM
      Yea, but HBO be doing the same **** sometimes, it's the fight game. I'm not going to unsubscribe to HBO because, I prefer certain fighters over others, that's being too emotional about the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        Because an undefeated champion who just beat Ruslan Provodnikov is the same as a career JLW /LW jumpin up to WW to be his stay busy after his last stay busy failed. What're the odds his next fight is a stay busy Pretty good
        To void everything Garcia has done and assassinate his character because of one fight is crazy. Duran, Leonard, and Hagler all did the same type ish, stop it. Herrera wasnt a stay busy fight either, the dude can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
          To void everything Garcia has done and assassinate his character because of one fight is crazy. Duran, Leonard, and Hagler all did the same type ish, stop it. Herrera was a stay busy fight either, the dude can fight.
          Remember how quick they forget about the Khan and Matthysse fights? These are the same people that are hating on him.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOlogist View Post
            Don't minimise this. Fighting a naturally smaller opponent who is 77 places behind you is even more cowardly than dragging a 36-year-old up 9 pounds and cheating him on the scales an extra 2 pounds, or draining a growing boy by making come down to a weight he can't make anymore, or forcing a puncher to wear balloons on his hands for 2 consecutive fights. It's extremely cowardly.
            Salka could have said no, and they would have found someone else, and all that other stuff your talking about I can't even comprehend how it relates to Garcia or Salka.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
              Remember how quick they forget about the Khan and Matthysse fights? These are the same people that are hating on him.
              Yeah, and Garcia toughest fights are still ahead of him their not going anywhere.

Comment

Salka could have said no, and they would have found someone else, and all that other stuff your talking about I can't even comprehend how it relates to Garcia or Salka.
                Salka got a career high payday for that garbage. Why would he say no? You can't call the people *****ing about this out on that. Any pizza delivery boy would have taken that fight for 125,000.00.

Comment

Salka could have said no

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                  Yeah, you did. Don't gotta lie kid.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Kunta jumping the gun before realising the TS is on his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Nice View Post
                    Salka got a career high payday for that garbage. Why would he say no? You can't call the people *****ing about this out on that. Any pizza delivery boy would have taken that fight for 125,000.00.
                    Nah dude, don't be fooled because guys do run from fights that provide them career pay days.

Comment

i just want danny to fight and spark herrera so that half of nsb shuts the **** up. this nonsense is out of control.

Comment

Working...
                      X