No announcement yet.

Today's card was very well received

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's card was very well received

Last edited by US Dirk Killer; 08-09-2014, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Not only was it the worst card I've ever seen but I felt genuinely bad for Salka, he had no chance

Comment

Like I said...it won't be long before Haymon's empire crumbles to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Not only was it the worst card I've ever seen but I felt genuinely bad for Salka, he had no chance
          I know you can see the difference in size from the jump and first punch that landed salka felt it bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            yeah like I said in other thread it was like watching a worldstar video where a good kid gets sucker punched by some lowlife ****** thug, same sort of sick feeling.

lol @ these tweets btw, they deserve every one of them

Comment

this aint the the 1930s and 40s where you can disrespect fans with garbage ass fights and nobody would know.

this is the era of social media and obscene political correctness.

al haymon should be arrested for being a criminal gangster let alone a horrible boxing manager.

Comment

I feel really bad for Salka. I hope he's okay

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post

Espinoza is chickenshit. He doesn't even wait for an explanation from Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                    X