Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

disgusting yes....but

no one forced Salka to get in the ring...he choose money over his health

Comment

this is not cherry-picked, this is al haymon!

Comment

Absolutely disgusting. He should move up to 147 and fight people his own size, I'd like to see him try and do that to the likes of Thurman and Porter.

Comment

This fight wasn't even a tune up. The sparring sessions were surely tougher than the actual fight.

Comment

When I thought it wasn't possible to dislike Danny more than I already do...he gives that post fight interview. Smfh at boxing tonight. Embarrassing.

Comment

this is what i'm talking about, a lose-lose situation for salsa, he'll comeback doe

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                I actually hate Garcia more than Mayweather now. Floyd has never cherry-picked this bad, never.

smfh at boxing.
                at least if you get cherry picked by floyd you get paid, and you don't get hurt badly since floyd is no big puncher, this was a really miserable thing to do, what happened tonight makes me hate boxing, and the worst thing of all is to hear garcia saying "i just wanna fight the best"

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  I actually hate Garcia more than Mayweather now. Floyd has never cherry-picked this bad, never.

smfh at boxing.

Salka makes Bruseles and Mitchell look like Ali.
                  Last edited by UTEP; 08-09-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Absolutely pitiful stuff. Wished I would not have tuned in. Showtime should be ashamed!!!

Comment

Agreed. It was disgusting. I hate Danny more than i have any other boxer.

*** that guy

Comment

Working...
                      X