Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia With Vicious KO of Salka in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should go beat up garcia, phucken puss. Trying to look like monster fighting a little kid.

Comment

These type of KO's are always the funniest. Salka takes a good shot then pounds his chest as if to say "Come on I can take your best shot!" then gets put on his back with the quickness lol How do you not watch out for Danny's patented left hook?

Comment

Wow did you listen to his post interview? Guy is a clown with a Mickey Mouse voice.

Trying to justify his so called impressive win but at the same time saying it's not his fault for whoever his opponent is.

Comment

LOSER ARE GOING TO HATE!!!!**** YOU

Comment

That whole card was just ****ing horrible from start to finish. Wholly depressing.

Comment

Who ever is responsible for this di****able mismatch should be ashamed of themselves and their promotional licence ceased. Salka could have died....

Damn that was a good left hook.

Comment

you don't liket?why you wacht ?hater

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate Thugs! View Post
                  I hate Haymon....Garcia seem like a good guy but I can't respect the fact that he tries to be a thug.
                  How the hell does Garcia try to act like a thug ? is he out robbing or murdering people ? its because he listens to rap music right ? Danny Garcia is a great champion and fights whoever is infront of him.

Comment

I don't see why everyone is jumping on the Hate-Garcia bandwagon.

Has everyone forgotten that he just defeated Lucas Matthysse - the guy everyone was nut riding hard, the guy that Danny was supposed to duck yet took the fight anyway.

I'd say that victory should give him leeway for the next 4 fights without any criticism.

Comment

Probably screwed Salka's career with the damage he took

Comment

Working...
                      X